Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 53
  1. #37

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    When is your birthday because I need to buy you a “Jump to Conclusions Mat”!
    The rally was called Stop the Steal. Maybe by letting congress hear the massive amounts of people displeased with them, that they’d finally be heard? I mean, it’s not as peaceful as “What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want them? NOW!” I agree that if that’s your definition of a peaceful call-to-action, then Trump certainly missed the mark.

    I’ll also say this.... people jumping on board to persecute Trump, the rally attendees, Parler and all this other stuff.... y’all need to STOP, and listen to yourselves. This is a VERY dangerous game you’re playing. You need to seriously stop.

    I’m seeing soccer moms call for banning kids whose parents voted for trump from school. They are celebrating the Big Tech censoring. They are getting a couple responses.... but a lot of crickets.

    If you thought that what happened at the capital was bad.... you are very mistaken and you are in a small minority. That minority of pinko losers is basically screaming and spiking the football on their own 5 yard line. I’m terrified for my friends on FB that are behaving this way because what they are NOT seeing is that a lot of their neighbors are silently fuming.
    Welcome back Ditka. It's been a while.





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,843

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Your response to him seemed odd. You said it was good, then said you didn’t hear the speech.

    Usually when someone says a post is good, they agree with it. Do you agree with his claims that trump literally told people to rush the capital, break in, and take hostages??
    I took for granted that he actually posted Trumps speech or Atleast excerpts from it. That’s why I commented “Good post”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,843

    Re: What is treason?

    Truth be told ..I don’t believe Trump should be impeached. I think the Left is just scared he’ll run again in ‘24. If he’s impeached ...he can’t. I think this is the same reason some Reps are getting onboard with Impeachment. Get Trump out of the way so the GOP can run one of “their “ guys /girls in ‘24.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    13,968

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Truth be told ..I don’t believe Trump should be impeached. I think the Left is just scared he’ll run again in ‘24. If he’s impeached ...he can’t. I think this is the same reason some Reps are getting onboard with Impeachment. Get Trump out of the way so the GOP can run one of “their “ guys /girls in ‘24.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the motivation. Get back to status quo and get "their guy" on the ticket.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

    "The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller





  5. #41

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I am hearing many on the left claim that trump needs to be impeached for treason. Inciting violence etc.

    I just got a news blurb on my phone that said Pelosi went to the military leaders and told them to not talk to trump. At what point is Pelosi committing treason? If she doesn’t think he is fit, there is a process. But for a speaker to make that call on her own, then tell military leaders to ignore the president and listen to her??

    What are the ramifications of this? In two years, if the gop wins the house, can they start telling military leaders to ignore Harris?
    I think trump is wreckless with his words, but I dont think he is guilty of sedition or treason.

    I do think the protesters who broke into the capital building could be tried for treason. Several of them came with restraints and weapons, with the intent to stop democracy by violent means.

    Honestly I will be upset if a few of those terrorists aren't charged. The zip cuff guys in particular





  6. #42

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I think trump is wreckless with his words, but I dont think he is guilty of sedition or treason.

    I do think the protesters who broke into the capital building could be tried for treason. Several of them came with restraints and weapons, with the intent to stop democracy by violent means.

    Honestly I will be upset if a few of those terrorists aren't charged. The zip cuff guys in particular
    I don’t think anyone disagrees with this.

    Anyone that entered the capital with a gun, or restraining devices, should be held accountable.





  7. #43

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Ok. TDS running wild.

    Here is a deal little. If you are man enough to accept.

    Find the trump transcript. And show me trumps words that you just typed. Implying he said. Where on earth did trump suggest anyone invade the capital and take hostages.

    YOU are the problem in this country. You and people like you. That don’t have courage to admit you are wrong. Or lost. You have to lie and make up crap to get your way.

    So my challenge to you. If you can find trumps words that say to invade the capital and take hostages, I will admit I am wrong and leave this site for good.

    But if you can’t, you must create a new thread expressing how you make up crap to slant your agenda.


    I don’t expect you to do it. You don’t even understand how your hatred is driving your comprehension
    Vlad.
    Your first post about me on this forum, is you labelling me a Russian Bot. As far as I am concerned, there is no reason to take what you write seriously.





  8. #44

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I took for granted that he actually posted Trumps speech or Atleast excerpts from it. That’s why I commented “Good post”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I found the transcript online because it was getting tedious to type while watching.





  9. #45

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Vlad.
    Your first post about me on this forum, is you labelling me a Russian Bot. As far as I am concerned, there is no reason to take what you write seriously.
    I did t expect you to man up to your lies.





  10. #46

    What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I did t expect you to man up to your lies.
    I never said that Trump asked his supporters to take hostages? So, how can I man up for your lies?

    Asking someone to man up for telling lies, by telling lies about what they said yourself? Yeah, nice try.
    Last edited by LittleG; 01-11-2021 at 06:05 PM.





  11. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    42,551
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What is treason?

    The speech was definitely mixed. There were talks of peace, but then there were talks of taking things back “with strength”.

    There were definitely guns within the Capitol building. There was footage of rioters pointing a rather large one at a lone Officer being forced back. There was also another being pointed at agents who shot at the woman through the window. There were also chemical agents used by rioters within the building, as well as zip ties for planned capture.





  12. #48

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The speech was definitely mixed. There were talks of peace, but then there were talks of taking things back “with strength”.

    There were definitely guns within the Capitol building. There was footage of rioters pointing a rather large one at a lone Officer being forced back. There was also another being pointed at agents who shot at the woman through the window. There were also chemical agents used by rioters within the building, as well as zip ties for planned capture.
    Can you name the last politician that wasn’t running for re-election, that didn’t use the phrase “take back”





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site