Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: What is treason?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ahem
    Stand down. Hell the police were opening up the barricades.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Trump directed his supporters to ‘stop the steal’.

Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. It’s his best speech by far.

Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.
    When is your birthday because I need to buy you a “Jump to Conclusions Mat”!
    The rally was called Stop the Steal. Maybe by letting congress hear the massive amounts of people displeased with them, that they’d finally be heard? I mean, it’s not as peaceful as “What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want them? NOW!” I agree that if that’s your definition of a peaceful call-to-action, then Trump certainly missed the mark.

I’ll also say this.... people jumping on board to persecute Trump, the rally attendees, Parler and all this other stuff.... y’all need to STOP, and listen to yourselves. This is a VERY dangerous game you’re playing. You need to seriously stop.

I’m seeing soccer moms call for banning kids whose parents voted for trump from school. They are celebrating the Big Tech censoring. They are getting a couple responses.... but a lot of crickets.

If you thought that what happened at the capital was bad.... you are very mistaken and you are in a small minority. That minority of pinko losers is basically screaming and spiking the football on their own 5 yard line. I’m terrified for my friends on FB that are behaving this way because what they are NOT seeing is that a lot of their neighbors are silently fuming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Pelsoi asking the military to take away Trump's nuclear launch approval could be considered treason. POTUS has the sole authority to execute nuclear weapons. has always been that way since that technology was developed.
    A literal attempt at a military coup. But whatevs

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Right. And he also said to go to the capitol and protest peaceably and patriotically which you're not acknowledging. What in anything he said is treasonous or says go overrun the capitol with force?
    Trump said:
    Peacefully.

Happy?

He also said:
    Fight. Stop the steel. Fight like hell.

There are some great lines:
    And everybody had us down for a victory. It was going to be great. And now we’re out here fighting.

So this is now what we’re doing, a far more important election than it was two days ago.

I actually think though it takes, again, more courage not to step up.

‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’

Fight like Hell.

Stop the steel.

I’ll be there with you.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.

I did no advertising. I did nothing.

The thing with Trump, is that there are so many lies mixed through his speech... do you ignore them OR not? Even with the lies, it’s still a good speech.
    You being ignorant of the truth doesn’t mean he lied. It means you’re ignorant.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Trump directed his supporters to ‘stop the steal’.

Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. It’s his best speech by far.

Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.

Ok. TDS running wild.

Here is a deal little. If you are man enough to accept.

Find the trump transcript. And show me trumps words that you just typed. Implying he said. Where on earth did trump suggest anyone invade the capital and take hostages.

YOU are the problem in this country. You and people like you. That don’t have courage to admit you are wrong. Or lost. You have to lie and make up crap to get your way.

So my challenge to you. If you can find trumps words that say to invade the capital and take hostages, I will admit I am wrong and leave this site for good.

But if you can’t, you must create a new thread expressing how you make up crap to slant your agenda.

I don’t expect you to do it. You don’t even understand how your hatred is driving your comprehension

I fear for this country. With nut like little running around. Reading between the lines of what politicians say. Dam. When Obama says to being a gun to a knife fight. Little will probably start shooting people.

Someone jokingly posting which person here would ever snap. I think we have a winner. Little just exposed his hateful thoughts of wanting to hurt people.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    When is your birthday because I need to buy you a “Jump to Conclusions Mat”!
    The rally was called Stop the Steal. Maybe by letting congress hear the massive amounts of people displeased with them, that they’d finally be heard? I mean, it’s not as peaceful as “What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want them? NOW!” I agree that if that’s your definition of a peaceful call-to-action, then Trump certainly missed the mark.

I’ll also say this.... people jumping on board to persecute Trump, the rally attendees, Parler and all this other stuff.... y’all need to STOP, and listen to yourselves. This is a VERY dangerous game you’re playing. You need to seriously stop.

I’m seeing soccer moms call for banning kids whose parents voted for trump from school. They are celebrating the Big Tech censoring. They are getting a couple responses.... but a lot of crickets.

If you thought that what happened at the capital was bad.... you are very mistaken and you are in a small minority. That minority of pinko losers is basically screaming and spiking the football on their own 5 yard line. I’m terrified for my friends on FB that are behaving this way because what they are NOT seeing is that a lot of their neighbors are silently fuming.
    This is so true. It will only lead to two options.

1. Those being attacked and shunned will snap and fight back. Creating significant violence

Or

2 the cancel culture will eventually get everyone. But the time those cheering, realize they are being targeting, it will be too late. Like the frog in the boiling water, the cancel culture cheerleaders like little, are actually cheering for the heat to be turned up, on the water they sit in

First they came after terrorst. Then the left gave sympathy for terrorist and turned the hate to the right. Now, you have liberals cheering social media for banning Trump, while they fight for murderous leaders that hate America, to have a free voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Good post. I’ve not heard the whole speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are cheering on this clown. And then admit you didn’t hear the Trump speech? Dam. You are just as bad as little. Promoting lies because you are too lazy to educate yourself????

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You are cheering on this clown. And then admit you didn’t hear the Trump speech? Dam. You are just as bad as little. Promoting lies because you are too lazy to educate yourself????
    Whoa. I’m not cheering on anyone. Of someone beside a few old posters here post something...I take it at face value. If Little was truly dictating Trumps speach....bravo. I haven’t heard or read the whole thing. That’s why I’m my OG post I stated “ IF Congress can find proof that Trump is to blame “. I’ve never posted to impeach nor jail Trump without proof.

I don’t base my opinions on hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Whoa. I’m not cheering on anyone. Of someone beside a few old posters here post something...I take it at face value. If Little was truly dictating Trumps speach....bravo. I haven’t heard or read the whole thing. That’s why I’m my OG post I stated “ IF Congress can find proof that Trump is to blame “. I’ve never posted to impeach nor jail Trump without proof.

I don’t base my opinions on hearsay.

Your response to him seemed odd. You said it was good, then said you didn’t hear the speech.

Usually when someone says a post is good, they agree with it. Do you agree with his claims that trump literally told people to rush the capital, break in, and take hostages??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Your response to him seemed odd. You said it was good, then said you didn’t hear the speech.

Usually when someone says a post is good, they agree with it. Do you agree with his claims that trump literally told people to rush the capital, break in, and take hostages??
    I think Lax was just saying not to come to any conclusion till you read the entire speech. We know the media, on both sides, take quotes out of context to prove their agenda. Look at what the media did to Trump's comments about Charlotte, something like there are good people on both sides. They still cling to that like a necklace of pearls.