Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 53
  1. #13

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I agree. But his speech, telling people to go to the capital and protest, far from being involved. Here in America, you cannot be jailed for the way (someone that hates you) interprets what you say, by reading between the line. I say you cannot. I should add. YET. Looks like many on the left want that to be a crime.
    Trump directed his supporters to Ďstop the stealí.

    Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didnít have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didnít have courage either.

    The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

    I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. Itís his best speech by far.


    Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.





  2. #14

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I donít really disagree with you. Thatís why I said IF Congress can prove his involvement. Simply having a rally and encouraging people to March to the Capital is not treason.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watching the events unfold, I wondered why they invaded the building and why they did it. It appears counterproductive..... but
    I didnít think Trump had much to worry about until I listened to the whole speech.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,829

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Watching the events unfold, I wondered why they invaded the building and why they did it. It appears counterproductive..... but
    I didnít think Trump had much to worry about until I listened to the whole speech.
    Good post. Iíve not heard the whole speech.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    414

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Trump directed his supporters to ‘stop the steal’.

    Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

    The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

    I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. It’s his best speech by far.


    Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.
    Total bullshit. You said you heard the whole speech right but conveniently leave out that he said to go to the capitol and peaceably protest.





  5. #17

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Total bullshit. You said you heard the whole speech right but conveniently leave out that he said to go to the capitol and peaceably protest.
    There are some great lines:
    And everybody had us down for a victory. It was going to be great. And now weíre out here fighting.

    So this is now what weíre doing, a far more important election than it was two days ago.

    I actually think though it takes, again, more courage not to step up.

    ĎSir, in four years, youíre guaranteed.í

    Fight like Hell.

    Stop the steel.

    Iíll be there with you.

    We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.

    I did no advertising. I did nothing.



    The thing with Trump, is that there are so many lies mixed through his speech... do you ignore them OR not? Even with the lies, itís still a good speech.





  6. #18

    Re: What is treason?

    I saw someone here say it was a cleverly planned coup....

    I'm not sure how clever it is to engage in a coup without any guns.

    Did any of them have ARs or anything? Did any of those guys in the vanguard have a gun?





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,829

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I saw someone here say it was a cleverly planned coup....

    I'm not sure how clever it is to engage in a coup without any guns.

    Did any of them have ARs or anything? Did any of those guys in the vanguard have a gun?
    Depends if you believe MSM pictures. Iíve seen pics and video of people with pistols and AR type weapons.

    Now the armed folks may have been the minority


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,416
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Trump directed his supporters to Ďstop the stealí.

    Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didnít have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didnít have courage either.

    The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

    I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. Itís his best speech by far.


    Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    ďIncitementĒ Timeline Debunked As Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnellís Sergeants-At-Arms Refused Security Measures

    https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...-claims-bogus/
    Ahem





  9. #21

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    As far as Treason goes ...a guy like Snowden ...Traitor! Should be hanged outside the Capital building for all to see.

    Killary ...Traitor for knowingly being involved with the deaths of Americans at our embassy is inexcusable. Hang her next to Snowden.

    As far as Trump...if the Congress can prove that he lead, in-sighted or had anything to do with the attempted coup of our Congress...yes. He should be tried for treason. That was a direct assault on Our County and Our Gov.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you truly believe that what happened was a coup? Do you believe that most of the actions of congress have been a coup attempt the last four years? Such as making up investigations, anonymous whistleblowers, fraudulent documents used as evidence... how is using the DOJ to commit a coup ďbetter thanĒ the people trying to yell at congress?

    By the way... Iíve been offline a while... what did I miss? Lol





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    414

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    There are some great lines:
    And everybody had us down for a victory. It was going to be great. And now we’re out here fighting.

    So this is now what we’re doing, a far more important election than it was two days ago.

    I actually think though it takes, again, more courage not to step up.

    ‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’

    Fight like Hell.

    Stop the steel.

    I’ll be there with you.

    We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.

    I did no advertising. I did nothing.



    The thing with Trump, is that there are so many lies mixed through his speech... do you ignore them OR not? Even with the lies, it’s still a good speech.
    Right. And he also said to go to the capitol and protest peaceably and patriotically which you're not acknowledging. What in anything he said is treasonous or says go overrun the capitol with force?





  11. #23

    Re: What is treason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Depends if you believe MSM pictures. I’ve seen pics and video of people with pistols and AR type weapons.

    Now the armed folks may have been the minority


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did they shoot anyone?





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    13,968

    Re: What is treason?

    Pelsoi asking the military to take away Trump's nuclear launch approval could be considered treason. POTUS has the sole authority to execute nuclear weapons. has always been that way since that technology was developed.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

    "The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site