Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
I agree. But his speech, telling people to go to the capital and protest, far from being involved. Here in America, you cannot be jailed for the way (someone that hates you) interprets what you say, by reading between the line. I say you cannot. I should add. YET. Looks like many on the left want that to be a crime.
Trump directed his supporters to ‘stop the steal’.

Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. It’s his best speech by far.

Note:
I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.