Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: OT: Polar Vortex

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'm wearing flip flops
    I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Getting to work in the snow or trying to get home is the worst. We had 1 storm around Thanksgiving in 2018 where it took me 9 hours to go 37 miles. What a nightmare that was. I really don't want to deal with that ever again
    Get yourselves one of these GOTA. Kanye owns a bunch of them apparently, gives them out to friends. This guy channel is amazing. He's brilliant. Rebuilt a Tesla, the most proprietary car on the planet, himself.

Blog Entries

It's so cold that...

Brrr... Bc

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But we ain’t gonna get a lot of snow. At least not in AA county.

I made sure if this, a few years ago.

I bought a snow blower. Haven’t had to use it yet.

Same thing happened about 10 years ago. We kept losing power. Then a hurricane went through and we lost power for 8 days. I bought a generator and the power never went out again. I never had to use it.

So don’t worry about snow on AA co. It ain’t happening now that I have a snow blower

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But we ain’t gonna get a lot of snow. At least not in AA county.

I made sure if this, a few years ago.

I bought a snow blower. Haven’t had to use it yet.

Same thing happened about 10 years ago. We kept losing power. Then a hurricane went through and we lost power for 8 days. I bought a generator and the power never went out again. I never had to use it.

So don’t worry about snow on AA co. It ain’t happening now that I have a snow blower
    I similarly have the ability to make lines become the slowest one's in the store simply by switching to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I similarly have the ability to make lines become the slowest one's in the store simply by switching to them.
    I have a variation of this ability - the lane that I pick on I95 shall immediately become the slowest...
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Getting to work in the snow or trying to get home is the worst. We had 1 storm around Thanksgiving in 2018 where it took me 9 hours to go 37 miles. What a nightmare that was. I really don't want to deal with that ever again
    Ahhhh I would curl up in fetal position and cry for another 9 hours after this!

they need to ban flying commercial and classified overflights @ the NP. They all drop altitude and the exhaust and drag are creating ground level warmth. I wish Things were at the poles to guard them. And destroy that Amundsen HAARP crap relay station at the SP...and those in upper Greenland and Kanada.

we'll win at Buffalo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wecoxepa View Post
    they need to ban flying commercial and classified flights over the NP. They all drop altitude and the exhaust and drag are creating ground level warmth. I wish Things were at the poles to guard them. And destroy that Amundsen HAARP crap relay station at the SP...and those in upper Greenland and Kanada.

But we'll still win at Buffalo.
    Hmmm, aren't there?

... Bc

Blog Entries

Question Re: OT: Polar Vortex

Quote Originally Posted by wecoxepa View Post
    I just cannot believe any of that voodoo bulls<beep>t.
    ??? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    ??? ... Bc
    So how's that mofo wake up after thousands of years in the ice?

Anyone who wants to see something completely cool and badass look at that Sherp ATV video I posted above. Those things are f'ing amazing. They are all terrain amphibious vehicles that can run with flat tires... You can d rive over things that a tank would have problems with with no problem at all.