Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: DEM true colors shinning today

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    So you are in the camp that Trump bears no responsibility for what happened the other day. That's fine if that's what you think..some just disagree.

That woman in that video I sent seemed like she was a sheep for the other side. I guess we all have to admit we are all sheep's for the side of the fence we live on.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Correct. You are posting things other than trumps words to try and paint trump as the agitator.
    This of course is not new. Its like trying to blame sarah palin and conservatives when gabby giffords got shot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    LOL at this chick saying she was maced while rubbing an onion in her eye, look in the towel.
    Omg she does have an onion.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I guess they just have to make a choice. Do they let the stench of this stay on him until Biden gets in there, or do they have serious concerns of what else could happen if they allow him to see out his last two weeks.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore