Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump fallout links

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    The ppl who entered the building should be charged with trespassing, the ppl who were violent should be charged with assault, the cops who let the protesters in need to either face chargers or explain if they were told fom higher up to be complicit
    I agree. When I say, fullest extent of the law, I mean for the things they did. If it’s trespassing alone, whatever the max is.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    When did I ever say the blm protests were ok. I said that destroying property is bs and it sucks.

Trying to equate a racial protest that turned into a riot to literal treason with the intent to physically harm elected officials to overturned decided election is like trying to compare burglary and vandalism to... well literal fucking treason
    👏👏👏💯

Blog Entries

They walked around the Capitol Building with the Confederate flag. They had zip ties, prepared to capture Congressman. They used chemical agents, guns, and physically beat Law Enforcement Officers. In the Capitol Building. This was a coup attempt. A very clear coup attempt.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    How, based on your assertions, does that, in any way, change the reality or magnitude of what happened Wednesday?
    Im not making any commentary on the protesters or what they did or who they are, because we dont have complete info. My commentary is mostly to point out trump did not incite this, and the left has no ground To be outraged

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Im not making any commentary on the protesters or what they did or who they are, because we dont have complete info. My commentary is mostly to point out trump did not incite this, and the left has no ground To be outraged
    And how does what actually happened make you feel? I know that you are not a part of “the left”. You’re saying you won’t comment on that, because we don’t have complete info?

Blog Entries

This is rich.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

You didn’t listen to his speech in full, IF you had, you wouldn’t have written the above.

Pause it when you have to, to understand the sections and the language used. It’s actually about Trumps best speech, EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    You didn’t listen to his speech in full, IF you had, you wouldn’t have written the above.

Pause it when you have to, to understand the sections and the language used. It’s actually about Trumps best speech, EVER.
    Actually i listened to a lot of it while it was happening.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...h-trump-458509

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...h-trump-458509

If pence thinks hes got a shot in 2024 he’s delusional.

This post is just so deep. I started to read people responses and learned that there are folks who believe Trump is a profit. There are folks who still waiting for things to "play out" and Trump will still be president.

Most are respectful of his message and repentance. For me the key word is Idolatry. Hence the praise and loyalty to "a single man" comment I make all the time.

Pastor Jeremiah Johnson

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00014873790327

For those without facebook account. To much work to post comments.

"Over the last 72 hours, I have received multiple death threats and thousands upon thousands of emails from Christians saying the nastiest and most vulgar things I have ever heard toward my family and ministry. I have been labeled a coward, sellout, a traitor to the Holy Spirit, and cussed out at least 500 times. We have lost ministry partners every hour and counting.

After publicly repenting on January 7th, I fully expected to be called a false prophet etc in some circles but I could have never dreamed in my wildest imagination that so much satanic attack and witchcraft would come from charismatic/prophetic people. I have been flabbergasted at the barrage of continued conspiracy theories being sent every minute our way and the pure hatred being unleashed.

To my great heartache, I’m convinced parts of the prophetic/charismatic movement are far SICKER than I could have ever dreamed of. I truthfully never realized how absolutely triggered and ballistic thousands and thousands of saints get about Donald Trump. It’s terrifying! It’s full of idolatry!

If I helped to prop up this idealogy concerning him, I will need to repent again and stir up even more hell.

On a personal level, I am just beyond relieved that President Trump was only an assignment for a season and never a mandate. Revival is never dependent upon who sits in the White House but rather who sits on the Throne in Heaven. I will continue to preach the Cross and the power of the resurrection. I will continue to help prepare the Bride to meet our Bridegroom.

As we head into 2021, expect me to be more committed to the gospel and making disciples than ever before. By God’s grace I will walk in a greater measure of humility and repentance than ever before. I will learn from my mistakes and seek correction from Godly leaders always.

I’m going to read the Sermon on the Mount now.

-Jeremiah Johnson"