Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
Fuck yeah he should be charged.
We have to agree to disagree here. But more importantly, because I don't' know what happened and most of this is me speculating I am not going to say anymore except that I think there were probably a lot of people there with different levels of awareness of what was okay and what was not, some that just followed people through an open door thinking they were allowed and people in front of a line that started with a crowbar or window being broken. I simply don't know. I don't know. I do think you don't treat a grandpa from Minnesota who thought he was doing nothing illegal the same as a guy with a pipe bomb and zip ties, or a kid that wanted to witness and record history that was also a follower for that matter. I suspect they will have to make decisions on what they are going to go after and suspect it will be full blitz on some things and people down to nothing, even if they know who a guy is, except maybe an interview and a note in a file. Full force and fury of the law should come down on anyone that harmed a police officer, was in possession of a WMD or was an instigator, like the kid that started it in front of that barrier.

I will also say I think given the climate of the last year you would have to be somewhat deranged to think taking place in something like this was a good idea. Nothing but bad things were going to happen. So if nothing else this was natural selection taking place.