Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who are the fascists?

For the past 4 years, we kept hearing about how Trump was a dictator and a fascist. But no one could ever provide an example of why they say this.

Now, just a few days since the dems have assumed complete control of the government, what do we have

First they falsely blame Trump for the actions of some rouge thugs.

Second, the use that allegation to silence Trump. The major dem donate all are conspiring to silence Trump. media not covering him, removed him from social media )

Third, dems want to impeach trump for actions of thugs.

Fourth, dems want to label conservatives as terrorist. (Making MAGA a terrorist group???)

Fifth. The dems just banned all public gathers for the next week. Not allowing any protesting of the new administration

All of this in less than a week.

Add to this, the selective gov shutdowns of private business.

Does anyone on the left have any issues with this? Or do you agree with silencing all political opposition?

2. Re: Who are the fascists?

All part of the grand plan. Buckle up.

Re: Who are the fascists?

Interesting. Now , one by one, today, the social network groups all all stopping political donations.

This group needs to be treated as a social media monopoly.

We are in the era of brown shirts.

John O. Brennan
    @JohnBrennan
    ·
    Jan 9
    Anyone now seeking national redemption by claiming to no longer support Trump must acknowledge how wrong it was to ignore & enable his corrupt, dishonest, & divisive agenda.

Total denunciation of a despot’s legacy is necessary to eradicate any remaining malignancy.

Marriott, Morgan Stanley, and Dow are among companies cutting off donations to GOP lawmakers who objected to certifying Democrat Joe Biden as president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...174031104.html

Reuters) -U.S airlines and law enforcement agencies bolstered security at Washington-area airports on Thursday after supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol, and a top lawmaker urged authorities to ban them from flying.
    “We already saw reports of ‘unruly mobs’ in air on the way to Washington, D.C.,” the Democratic chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, Bennie Thompson, said in a statement. “It does not take much imagination to envision how they might act out on their way out of D.C. if allowed to fly unfettered.”
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29B345
    Last edited by blah3; 01-11-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    We are in the era of brown shirts.

John O. Brennan
    @JohnBrennan
    ·
    Jan 9
    Anyone now seeking national redemption by claiming to no longer support Trump must acknowledge how wrong it was to ignore & enable his corrupt, dishonest, & divisive agenda.

Total denunciation of a despot’s legacy is necessary to eradicate any remaining malignancy.

Marriott, Morgan Stanley, and Dow are among companies cutting off donations to GOP lawmakers who objected to certifying Democrat Joe Biden as president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...174031104.html
    It is almost like the left is starting a war. They hate conservatives more than the counties that want them dead

Blog Entries

Ronald Reagan told us this would come 30 some years ago.

7. Re: Who are the fascists?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ronald Reagan told us this would come 30 some years ago.

If only there was a modern day version of this guy.

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

From what I heard tonight, Twitter lost 10% in the market today.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    From what I heard tonight, Twitter lost 10% in the market today.
    Stock dropped 6%. Curious to see how many cancelled accounts this weekend. Mine is gone.

Is unfettered capitalism good or bad? Twitter and the media can do as the please in our country they are private companies.

Is this right? Well I dont think so, but what role does the gvt have in breaking monopolies.... I say we should be ultra aggressive to ensure competition, but I'm often considered a lefty because im anti big business ... and prior to this I am always met with the "free market" argument by peeps

I think all consulate for freedom and equality. You can’t have rules for one party that are different than others.

We have dems telling us we have to serve all equally, even if you disagree. If this is true, then social media has to treat all the same. What did Trump tweet that was bad? Twitter posted it, and I didn’t see anything bad.