Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71727374 LastLast

Re: Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hogan would finish last in the primaries
    No kidding. I think he'd do well in a general election, but would never be able to get the nomination.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I just used what they sent me to buy a gun and sent some to barstool sports find for small business
    We got a puppy with most of it

His family said he may have died of a health condition which is why he went back to the office instead of the hospital and have asked his death stop being politicized.
    I suspect if they could prove a planned conspiracy you could see charges around the women who was shot by police.

I just read an article saying the officer that does on the day of the riots, did. It have any teams to his body

They did not say cause of death, but it isn’t blunt force trama as cnn was claiming. I think they were saying he was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. Turns out, this was just a made up story.

CNN was also reporting that republican lawmakers were spreading covid that day. Turns out, of the almost 600 lawmakers, only 5 have tested positive since Jan 6

Why does anyone still believe this network is journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I just read an article saying the officer that does on the day of the riots, did. It have any teams to his body

They did not say cause of death, but it isn’t blunt force trama as cnn was claiming. I think they were saying he was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. Turns out, this was just a made up story.

CNN was also reporting that republican lawmakers were spreading covid that day. Turns out, of the almost 600 lawmakers, only 5 have tested positive since Jan 6

Why does anyone still believe this network is journalism.
    Don't understand your first paragraph, think you've typed a couple of incorrect words.

Are you trying to say no one died and it was all made up?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Don't understand your first paragraph, think you've typed a couple of incorrect words.

Are you trying to say no one died and it was all made up?
    The police officer died, but he died the next day, and apparently he didn't suffer any injuries during the riot.

It was originally reported that he was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. That is obviously complete BS.

But reporting complete BS is just par for the course nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    The police officer died, but he died the next day, and apparently he didn't suffer any injuries during the riot.

It was originally reported that he was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. That is obviously complete BS.

But reporting complete BS is just par for the course nowadays.
    I could have sworn there was a video of him getting smashed multiple times with the fire entinusgher going around, possibly even this thread, or maybe twitter.

I have a recollection of watching something like that. Could have been totally unrelated right enough

Blog Entries

I could have sworn there was a video of him getting smashed multiple times with the fire entinusgher going around, possibly even this thread, or maybe twitter.

I have a recollection of watching something like that. Could have been totally unrelated right enough
    I don't know what you saw, but I can assure you, you didn't see that officer being beaten during the Capitol Riot.

Cause it didn't fucking happen.

They wanted murder charges. They can't get them. No why?

Cause they can't prove he was murdered. They don't have a cause of death.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I don't know what you saw, but I can assure you, you didn't see that officer being beaten during the Capitol Riot.

Cause it didn't fucking happen.

They wanted murder charges. They can't get them. No why?

Cause they can't prove he was murdered. They don't have a cause of death.
    It was all over the news, according to sources. No video exists or this could be put to bed.

He died the next day and the latest of our local news down in DC read "awaiting medical coroners results". I'm gonna wager it'll be stuck on that forever...

I saw that video. Some guy threw a fire extinguisher at a group of police behind a barricade, I don’t think it hit anyone. He tossed it underhand from 5 feet away. The police had helmets , riot gear, and shields. It wasn’t the officer that died

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    It was all over the news, according to sources. No video exists or this could be put to bed.

He died the next day and the latest of our local news down in DC read "awaiting medical coroners results". I'm gonna wager it'll be stuck on that forever...
    I remember well the reports. I wouldn't be surprised at all if arnie did indeed see the news show a police officer beating beaten with a fire extinguisher with the implication it happened in the Capitol.

I think one thing we can be sure if from the delay in the coroner's report: He wasn't bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. That wouldn't be a great mystery.

His brother texted him afterwards to see how he was. He told him outside of getting pepper sprayed twice he was fine.

There are people who saw the video of the fire extinguisher being thrown thinking it hit him. It wasn't but that's not stopping them from still believing it was.