Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7071727374 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    CNN reported that some Congressmen took people on private tours on the 5th, the day before the Riots. It appears that the President might not be solely responsible.... some members of Congress may need to be booted.

I don’t mind that outcome.... President not impeached for his speech. Lots of people going to jail for conspiracy and sedition.... once conspiracy is proven, then ALL conspirators will face murder & sedition charges, including those who financed travel for conspirators.
    Was anyone actually murdered?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You still haven't acknowledge ANTIFA/BLM was in the Capitol.

And also:

Show me any BLM/ANTIFA protest where this happened last year. Maybe you could start with the Police station in Minneapolis that was taken over and burned to the ground. I'll be right here waiting for some evidence to back up this nonsense.
    It did not happen last year because BLM is not stupid enough to invade the Capitol like the crazy hordes of Trump supporters. Oh yea, the idiot dressed in animal clothing and horns admitted he listens to Trump.

Blog Entries

John Sullivan's brother (who turned him in to the FBI) says "They [his brother and Antifa] planned this, to change the public opinion against Trump supporters, and to create anarchy in the country.”

A police officer was murdered or did you happen to forget that small fact?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    It did not happen last year because BLM is not stupid enough to invade the Capitol like the crazy hordes of Trump supporters. Oh yea, the idiot dressed in animal clothing and horns admitted he listens to Trump.
    Expect they took over a police station.

And the buffalo hat guy is a vegan climate activist. Hardly your average Trump supporter, nice try though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    A police officer was murdered or did you happen to forget that small fact?
    His family said he may have died of a health condition which is why he went back to the office instead of the hospital and have asked his death stop being politicized.

Rosen suggested that violent rioters (BLM) could be charged with seditious conspiracy. They didn’t proceed, as it would be hard to prove. There were many Boogaloo Boys and Proud Boys that were rioting during BLM protests/riots. All these extremist groups are a danger to our society.

The Insurrectionists (notice the term used), easily qualify for that charge IF it is proven they preplanned the invasion of the Capitol. I believe that all conspirators and participants are liable for all criminal acts by fellow conspirators. IF proven that members of Congress took rioters inside the Capitol to show them around (no tours have been allowed since March due to Covid), they would be considered part of the conspiracy.

Rosen suggested that violent rioters (BLM) could be charged with seditious conspiracy. They didn’t proceed, as it would be hard to prove. There were many Boogaloo Boys and Proud Boys that were rioting during BLM protests/riots. All these extremist groups are a danger to our society.

The Insurrectionists (notice the term used), easily qualify for that charge IF it is proven they preplanned the invasion of the Capitol. I believe that all conspirators and participants are liable for all criminal acts by fellow conspirators. IF proven that members of Congress took rioters inside the Capitol to show them around (no tours have been allowed since March due to Covid), they would be considered part of the conspiracy.
    We finally agree. All extreme groups need to be labeled domestic terrier. BLM, Antifa, the proud boys, the Q guys

Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    We finally agree. All extreme groups need to be labeled domestic terrier. BLM, Antifa, the proud boys, the Q guys
    Good list but there are other groups to add to that too.

We agree on a lot of things Vlad.... We just disagree on how to do things.

I want the police force to be funded better, you like that idea but don’t want to pay for the increased cost.... I think it’s probably one of the best ways to spend money.... rather than corn subsidies and other crazy spending programs.
    Last edited by LittleG; 01-15-2021 at 06:51 PM.

[MEDIA=twitter]1350153289296457731[/MEDIA]

Blog Entries

Justice Department prosecutors walk back their assertion that Capitol rioters wanted to "capture and assassinate" elected officials

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNNPoliti...14454311608328

Good list but there are other groups to add to that too.

We agree on a lot of things Vlad.... We just disagree on how to do things.

I want the police force to be funded better, you like that idea but don’t want to pay for the increased cost.... I think it’s probably one of the best ways to spend money.... rather than corn subsidies and other crazy spending programs.
    It’s not that I don’t want to fund the police more. I want more accountability. I have numerous friends in law enforcement. One is very high up. Some friends work full time and then work extra hours for overtime at time and half. They would be better to hire more than to pay some $75/hr