Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5657585960 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I just read the full transcript of the trump speech. Now I know why every lib on this board can not quite trump inciting the riots. Because he didn’t.

Here is the fill paragraph that the media is paraphrasing

“ Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy.
    It’s a mile and a half walk to the Capitol. People were fighting with Police and trying to get in 20 minutes before the speech ended at 1:13.

Anyone who thinks it’s people from Trumps speech are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Once Trump leaves office, the Senate can’t hold an impeachment trial

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini....co/jzAMWG3LFN

Maybe they should focus on something more important like COVID relief???
    You mean actually doing something about controlling Covid OR provide some relief payments?!?!?
    Wow, awesome idea!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    You mean actually doing something about controlling Covid OR provide some relief payments?!?!?
    Wow, awesome idea!
    Payments they say are so desperately needed. But first they have some political theatre to perform.

Payments they say are so desperately needed. But first they have some political theatre to perform.
    Just lift the bans. That would save so many people. More than $2000 will do. I mean seriously, who are they kidding. That is one month pay at min wage. What will that do for anyone that won’t be able to go to work when the $2000 runs out

Blog Entries

Just lift the bans. That would save so many people. More than $2000 will do. I mean seriously, who are they kidding. That is one month pay at min wage. What will that do for anyone that won’t be able to go to work when the $2000 runs out
    I just used what they sent me to buy a gun and sent some to barstool sports find for small business

What if I tell “it’s hot in here”. Does that mean I am calling for you to burn the place???
    Yes, if placed in the proper context. Trump has been telling his supporters the election has been stolen since November. Says we have to fight and march to the capital. Dictators may not directly kill anyone - but they drum up crazy supporters who extrapolate their words to fight. Trump stirred these people up and they took it to mean take the fight to the next level. Tell me one sitting president who told his supporters to march to the capital - to fight - and then the capital gets stormed the same day after a speech. Name one other president where this happened....

Because he voted to certify the electors from Arizona after Arizona asked for them back.
    Nope - its because his boss called him a coward and inferred he was a traitor. What do you think of Trump calling his VP a coward? You like that? Was it called for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Nope - its because his boss called him a coward and inferred he was a traitor. What do you think of Trump calling his VP a coward? You like that? Was it called for?
    Who told you that’s why they said that?

Yes, if placed in the proper context. Trump has been telling his supporters the election has been stolen since November. Says we have to fight and march to the capital. Dictators may not directly kill anyone - but they drum up crazy supporters who extrapolate their words to fight. Trump stirred these people up and they took it to mean take the fight to the next level. Tell me one sitting president who told his supporters to march to the capital - to fight - and then the capital gets stormed the same day after a speech. Name one other president where this happened....
    Hmmm every dem politician was saying trump stole the election in 2016. Sounds like you are suggesting the riots that stormed the capital were following the dems violent aggression.

I got back on Facebook and what a mistake that was. Its like a war zone on there between Conservatives and Liberals. Ive never seen so much hate in my life. We need help in this country bad. I pray for our country cause we need it.

Here we have another liberal. Suffering from TDS and apparently hearing voices

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I got back on Facebook and what a mistake that was. Its like a war zone on there between Conservatives and Liberals. Ive never seen so much hate in my life. We need help in this country bad. I pray for our country cause we need it.
    Good luck. The liberals here are hearing voices from the sky. This country has lost all hope. At least us conservatives will be rounded up soon and put out of our misery. I am guessing they will just gas us. We won’t be around to watch the dems eat each other