Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson asks President Trump to commute sentence for rapper, friend Kodak Black

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You like that mumble crap
    Yea some of it.

Re: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson asks President Trump to commute sentence for rapper, friend Kodak Black

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    You don't think a convicted felon should be in prison for lying about his criminal records to purchase firearms, with a past of armed robbery, false imprisonment, sexual battery, child neglect, and more

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Like I said he need mental help. Going to prison wont solve that. You can tell he had zero guidance growing up. He became successful before he turn 18. So a lot of his issues are directed from his childhood. I'm not one to write off the youth. Dude is same age as lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    Like I said he need mental help. Going to prison wont solve that. You can tell he had zero guidance growing up. He became successful before he turn 18. So a lot of his issues are directed from his childhood. I'm not one to write off the youth. Dude is same age as lamar.
    I'm not one to write off the youth either, but if you fuck up, you need to pay for it. But I also won't pretend the justice system is perfect

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    You don't think a convicted felon should be in prison for lying about his criminal records to purchase firearms, with a past of armed robbery, false imprisonment, sexual battery, child neglect, and more

This sums it up for me. There are far better people in the world to focus this sort of energy on, friend or not.

Blog Entries

He does not belong on the streets. So, while I agree that prison will not provide him the mental help he needs, it will provide help from the rest of us who would prefer to be protected from people like that. We’d rather not be an example of the help he needs, because someone let him out when they shouldn’t have.

Plenty of people with zero guidance turned their lives around and many of them are in the NFL, quiet as a church mouse. That guy clearly has no intention turning his life around.

Some have guidance, some don't.. and then you have some that are just pieces of trash regardless. False imprisonment of a child? Come on..

Blog Entries

If everyone who had a *Expletive*’d up upbringing acted the way he did, we’d have anarchy. I think I can speak for at least 95% of this board when I say that when you look at his laundry list and the things on it, we don’t wanna hear the “He had a rough childhood” excuse.

Off topic, but in the video in that linked article, John Harbaugh looks like to be on a zoom call. Why is he wearing his mask for a zoom call? Do we have a new strain of covid that can jump from computers to humans?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He does not belong on the streets. So, while I agree that prison will not provide him the mental help he needs, it will provide help from the rest of us who would prefer to be protected from people like that. We’d rather not be an example of the help he needs, because someone let him out when they shouldn’t have.
    I got screwed over more by politicians than anyone like kodak. I'm certain most people dont know who Kodak black is on this board just only his record. So I understand your generic response. "He is a menace to society and needs to be put away".

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Plenty of people with zero guidance turned their lives around and many of them are in the NFL, quiet as a church mouse. That guy clearly has no intention turning his life around.

Some have guidance, some don't.. and then you have some that are just pieces of trash regardless. False imprisonment of a child? Come on..
    That's not true. Statistically speaking those people who make it to the NFL are in the minority. The majority of people who grow up like kodak are arrest and jailed. Kodak had a lil money so he can get good lawyers. But these are the people who make up the majority of prisoners especially in the African American community.

If everyone who had a *Expletive*’d up upbringing acted the way he did, we’d have anarchy. I think I can speak for at least 95% of this board when I say that when you look at his laundry list and the things on it, we don’t wanna hear the “He had a rough childhood” excuse.
    Agreed. Enough of that liberal "woe is he" crap.

That mean 95 % of the board dont want to solve issues. Just because some people make it out dont mean all people do. Just because some people can do it own their own dont mean others dont need help. And if you not personally helping people out who are in these situations, quite frankly you don't have room to talk. You just sitting on in your chair complaining instead of actually helping.