Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trace McSorley

Re: Trace McSorley

Quote Originally Posted by Wexler View Post
    Of course he’s been studying geez

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Wouldn't Huntley be the #2 for the rest of this season? I thought they put RG3 on IR
    Yep, and I believe he will stay there moving forward and possibly start for a team down the road like Derek Anderson and Tyrod Taylor have.

Blog Entries

Wouldn't Huntley be the #2 for the rest of this season? I thought they put RG3 on IR
    Players are eligible to come off of IR after 3 weeks this season, So RG3 could come back if healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    Players are eligible to come off of IR after 3 weeks this season, So RG3 could come back if healthy
    Please no....

Blog Entries

I think this guy is absolutely awful but that pass to Snead likely saved the game. Not a negative word from me

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Is that Inconsistent Reliability? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Yea McSorley did play well. He looks like a winner at the backup QB position moving forward. I guess depending on the injury and time to heal.

Blog Entries

When is RG3 expected to come back? I agree that McSorley should be the backup QB next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

He’s way better than I thought he would be after watching him in the jump ball prayer offense at PSU. I thought he would wash out quickly. He has shown life every time he has been in the game.

If that is true that is way better then initially thought. Fears were he tore his acl.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    If that is true that is way better then initially thought. Fears were he tore his acl.
    That would be good and maybe Trace will be available for the playoffs in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The NFL has become a 10-billion dollar business, it is now broadcast worldwide, this is not 1958 anymore. A field like this in 2020 is completely unacceptable.
    I read "The Lawn Bible" a couple years ago, written by the longtime groundskeeper at Fenway Park. it is a yard book not a sports book, but he tosses some anecdotes in there about what groundskeepers would do to influence the game. i'm about 100% certain the shitty state of the field was intentional. Browns put on the game tape, said "hey, we like to pass and have a downhill #1 RB. they like to run and have a change-of-direction #1RB (Dobbins) and a QB who could juke a man out of his own skin. let's run the sprinklers 24/7."

didn't really see any slipping from the Browns, like they knew ahead of time to wear longer cleats, or at least knew it'd be loose. and i don't blame them, it's not against the rules. i'd do the same damn thing to slow down Lamar. what the league needs is somebody independent to inspect each field the day before a game and instruct them on exactly what to do the next day...water, don't water, whatever. that would cost much less than the what the injuries end up costing the league in revenue.