Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Section 230

Re: Section 230

If anybody interested why amazon suspended parler. Their response to Parlers filing. Seems that parler didn't adhere to the policies that they agreed too. Or atleast that is Amazon's spin

https://cdn.pacermonitor.com/pdfserv...31__0010.0.pdf

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    If anybody interested why amazon suspended parler. Their response to Parlers filing. Seems that parler didn't adhere to the policies that they agreed too. Or atleast that is Amazon's spin

https://cdn.pacermonitor.com/pdfserv...31__0010.0.pdf

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    If true I’d like to see the evidence. Also I wonder if that allows AWS to remove Parler without giving them 30 days notice like the contract says.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Nice. In the meantime dump chrome. Dump gmail. Dump Firefox. Dump Google. Dump Amazon. Dump Prime. Dump Twitter. Dump Youtube. Dump Facebook. Cut the cord. Get a vpn. I now use a Brave variant, protonmail, Ebay and Newegg primarily. I cut the cord and never had a Facebook or Twitter account. Use Rumble. If you want social media jump back on Parler when they are up or Clouthub, they aren't going anywhere. Or Gab, which is amazing to me is still up and Parler isn't. I don't even care for the trolls on Gab and wouldn't use it but but its all thats left right now. I never used Twitter though so don't use it much anyway.

People act like there are not options. There are. If you are ordering things from Bezos too you are complicit. Its not hard either. Just takes a little extra work. My daughter and her friends all watched The bachelor last night on my HD Homerun tuner over digital antennae through an app in our Samsung TV. Didn't even need Plex.

Bezos is on everyone's hitlist too. Left and right hate the guy with a passion. My daughter avoids Amazon to support small business. It was part of her efforts at social justice last year. Looking for smaller minority owned online stores rather than just going to Bezos.
    If you have an android box, I'm finding the live channels app pretty nice

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk