Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: On to Dallas

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: On to Dallas

My buddy texted me that Lamar can't start. I said where did you hear that, ESPN like I told you this morning? He said it's all over the fantasy sites and they all have Lamar as a day short of returning. He said ESPN may have gotten it started.

This is looking more like a McSorley start...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    My buddy texted me that Lamar can't start. I said where did you hear that, ESPN like I told you this morning? He said it's all over the fantasy sites and they all have Lamar as a day short of returning. He said ESPN may have gotten it started.

Oh wow. Not good.

McSorley and Tyler Huntley! LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ravens make a ton of moves. RGIII goes to IR. Luke Willson signed to active roster. Dobbins, McPhee, Skura and Mekari activated from Reserve/Covid-19 list. Averett and C.Moore activated from IR to start practicing.
    Why the hell is Luke Wilson still on this team?!?!

5. Re: On to Dallas

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelissaro
    (1 of 2) #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson is eligible to be activated from the Reserve/COVID-19 list with medical clearance on Sunday, I’m told. Baltimore faces the #Cowboys on Tuesday.
    (2 of 2) Of course, as Baltimore showed with its running backs last week, being eligible doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll play. Robert Griffin III landed on injured reserve today, so if Jackson can't go, it'd be Trace McSorley against Dallas.
    Tweet 1: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...74364744364047
    Tweet 2: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...74803430825985

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Because they literally have no other options? They even lost their other PS TE this week.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Blog Entries

Baltimore Ravens down to just Trace McSorley at QB after Robert Griffin III hits IR :

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...in-iii-hits-ir

" Trace McSorley went from being the Baltimore Ravens' No. 3 quarterback to their only quarterback on the active roster Friday, although reigning NFL MVP Lamar Jackson could get activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list this weekend.

The Ravens placed top backup Robert Griffin III on injured reserve Friday after he injured his hamstring in Wednesday's 19-14 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Griffin will miss at least three games. "

Does not exactly mean LJ will not play on Tuesday... Bc

I want to see us kill Dallas. I want us to not pass a single time and run it down their throats and score a td on all drives without a single pass attempt. Just do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    McSorley and Tyler Huntley! LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!
    A McSorley led Ravens team can beat the Cowboys, I do believe that.

Really want to know the statrus of Campbell and Williams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    He came in, dropped an open touchdown pass, and got signed to the active roster.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post
    I want to see us kill Dallas. I want us to not pass a single time and run it down their throats and score a td on all drives without a single pass attempt. Just do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John Reglarperson's dream game.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The only reason Lamar wouldn't be able to play is if he tests positive again. The Dallas game will have been 12 days since he initially tested positive, and the league only requires 10 days on the Covid list after a player tests positive. He'll only be able practice once or twice, but I don't see why McSorley would get the start unless Lamar still has the virus.

Are there any news about Peters and Jimmy Smith? They both left the Steelers game right?