Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trace McSorley

Re: Trace McSorley

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoj View Post
    I'd rather see Huntley than McSorley
    Agreed. I said the same in the other thread earlier this week.

Am I missing something? What did he do that was so fantastic?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    Am I missing something? What did he do that was so fantastic?
    In the vacuum of this game, he threw the ball past the LOS. Which the other guy seemed incapable of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    In the vacuum of this game, he threw the ball past the LOS. Which the other guy seemed incapable of doing.
    Sometimes showing some passion on what has seemed like a passionless team is enough. You could see the fire...however flames like that can burn out pretty quickly when spread over more than 1/2 a quarter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoj View Post
    I'd rather see Huntley than McSorley
    Same

I like the hell out of RG as a person and teammate on the bench

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    Sometimes showing some passion on what has seemed like a passionless team is enough. You could see the fire...however flames like that can burn out pretty quickly when spread over more than 1/2 a quarter.
    Yeah, I mean I am not crazy, he's still a fringe backup QB with a weak arm, but compared to Bob... it was nice to see some life from the QB after 3 quarters of nothing.

Blog Entries

We already know what they have in RG3 and if Lamar goes down long term they ain’t winning anything. Doesn’t hurt to make McSorely the #2 and see what they have. But seriously, Roman needs to go back to the drawing board. The league has figured it out.

coning off the practice squad and subbing into a game is 180 from prepping and starting a game. Mac was all foitloose and fancy, I forget the rest.

All in agreement now with my contention during fake wins that we have the two worst qbs in the National Football Association. Who knows what Mac is.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    BS the guy can’t complete a pass
    It doesn't help any of our QBs or receivers that defenses always seem to know what pass is coming. I thought the predicitibility of our passing game showed up even more tonight without Lamar to salvage something out of it.

Here’s my Luke-warm take....

Bob can still make plays with his feet but his arm is garbage. He’s only our #2 because he’s a coaches pet (Harbs loves him some goody two-shoes golden boys)

McSorely is #3 on the depth chart for a reason. He has very little arm strength at all. In fact, he’s well below average by NFL standards. That being said he seems to take command of the offense and he has some wheels.

Overall assessment? We really don’t have a candidate for a solid #2 if something happens to Lamar. Both of these guys are #3’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Here’s my Luke-warm take....

Bob can still make plays with his feet but his arm is garbage. He’s only our #2 because he’s a coaches pet (Harbs loves him some goody two-shoes golden boys)

McSorely is #3 on the depth chart for a reason. He has very little arm strength at all. In fact, he’s well below average by NFL standards. That being said he seems to take command of the offense and he has some wheels.

Overall assessment? We really don’t have a candidate for a solid #2 if something happens to Lamar. Both of these guys are #3’s.
    Yeah, I think I agree. Lamar is the show. There is no B plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    We already know what they have in RG3 and if Lamar goes down long term they ain’t winning anything. Doesn’t hurt to make McSorely the #2 and see what they have. But seriously, Roman needs to go back to the drawing board. The league has figured it out.
    When not running they need to emulate the quick release short passing game Big Ben has thrown at us - up tempo (now can the RB's actually catch the ball?)