Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trace McSorley

Trace McSorley

I won't say "I told you so!" Oh, Hell -- i WAS one of the few who thought McSorley could play in the NFL. He showed today what he showed at PSU (Yes, I taught there). He's a winner. A dynamic guy who refuses to lose.

I think he's at least a solid number two and we are lucky to have him. Now to get some value out of his talents.

What do you think? Naysayers are welcome to repent.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

Re: Trace McSorley

His arm is below average, but he’s a gamer and I like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm not saying he should have started the game given the situation, but it's definitely interesting to think about how he would of played in a full game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

From what I saw, RG3 shouldn’t be throwing NFL passes anymore, which is pretty much what I’ve thought about him for a while.

Hard to say anything too harsh about McSorelys drives, except he did throw some near picks. But he at least played with quicker decision making, came out slinging, and gave his all.

Would’ve liked to have seen him more today, Huntley too. But we again rolled with RG3 because of his experience, which is a very Harbaugh move.

I don’t know if Trace is the backup QB for 2021, but he needs to be the #2 on the depth chart behind Lamar for the remainder of this year.

Trace was at least attempting to make plays in his 4th quarter stint. RG3 brings nothing as a passer. He can still run it on occasion, but he was awful at everything else.

He was all right he can throw a little, Bob can’t throw at all.

Robert Garbage the Turd sucks. Anybody is an upgrade.

8. Re: Trace McSorley

Low ceiling, but he's got heart. I'd still prefer taking a flyer on a more promising backup.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    His arm is below average, but he’s a gamer and I like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like the gamer in him too. That pass to Hollywood took forever to get there but I was glad to see him get a chance in a real game.

🙄

@jamisonhensley 15m
    Ravens QB Robert Griffin on team's mindset: "We felt we had a chance to shock the world and do something special."

Griffin said if he hadn't pulled his hamstring in the 2nd quarter that "we would've won the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Robert Garbage the Turd sucks. Anybody is an upgrade.
    Go back and check your posts in the game day thread, you might be contradicting your own posts! Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    ��

@jamisonhensley 15m
    Ravens QB Robert Griffin on team's mindset: "We felt we had a chance to shock the world and do something special."

Griffin said if he hadn't pulled his hamstring in the 2nd quarter that "we would've won the game."
    Yes.

I am sure he felt that with those incredible "5 " yards of passing offense he racked up

He played bad outside of running the ball