Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Biden already on IR - JOE BIDEN FRACTURES FOOT PLAYING WITH DOG .... Boot Life for Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    OK I'll give you that. She's a ho.
    LOL.

Then why are you taking offense?

Blog Entries

Re: Biden already on IR - JOE BIDEN FRACTURES FOOT PLAYING WITH DOG .... Boot Life for Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I wouldn't call her cheap. She turned sexual favors into a potential VP spot.
    Fair enough. That did occur to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    LOL.

Then why are you taking offense?
    Probably voted for her

Blog Entries

Probably voted for her
    Undoubtedly.

Like I said, they don't care if she's a whore, or Biden's demonstrably corrupt, or this election smells like a fraudulent turd, they just don't want you to mention these things- even when they know they're true- because they don't want to disturb their self-image, which has been carefully constructed FOR THEM by the NYT, etc.: That they are moral and smart for digesting their political beliefs directly from the NYT. And anything that is counter to that is hatefully odious.

I've said it once I'll say it again:

The main problem in this country is that it is full of very stupid people who have been flattered into thinking it a sign of intelligence and morality to regurgitate the propaganda produced by mediocrities at the behest of malignants.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Undoubtedly.

Like I said, they don't care if she's a whore, or Biden's demonstrably corrupt, or this election smells like a fraudulent turd, they just don't want you to mention these things- even when they know they're true- because they don't want to disturb their self-image, which has been carefully constructed FOR THEM by the NYT, etc.: That they are moral and smart for digesting their political beliefs directly from the NYT. And anything that is counter to that is hatefully odious.

I've said it once I'll say it again:

The main problem in this country is that it is full of very stupid people who have been flattered into thinking it a sign of intelligence and morality to regurgitate the propaganda produced by mediocrities at the behest of malignants.
    Actually I didn't vote this past election. Haven't since '08. But what I took offense to was the name calling when Trump and his people are no more morally upstanding. They're ALL fucking crooks!!!
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

You know what they say....don't hate the player, hate the game, LOL.

Blog Entries

Actually I didn't vote this past election. Haven't since '08. But what I took offense to was the name calling when Trump and his people are no more morally upstanding. They're ALL fucking crooks!!!
    If you find name-calling offensive, then you must have been irate the last four years.

Right?

Blog Entries

"Heels-over-head"? Shit like this is why I hoped Trump would lose. Fuck him and fuck y'all 🤣 🤪
    I'd bang it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Good ROI, if you think about it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd bang it.
    Don't get it twisted, I would too. In a heartbeat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd bang it.

Not enough beer an Ireland for that.

Blog Entries

Not enough beer an Ireland for that.
    To each his own, but I something about those middle-aged women. Sue me.