Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Not suggesting anything one way or the other....

The Ravens are 30th in penalties committed and number 1 in cases of COVID-19. Is this a reflection of how the players view their Head Coach? And is John holding anyone accountable for their actions? Seriously just wanted to get the boards opinion. Thanks.

Re: Not suggesting anything one way or the other....

Not understanding the correlation between penalties and covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Not understanding the correlation between penalties and covid.
    OK.... Both suggest a lack of discipline in adhering to the guidelines needed of preventing both? Just wondering. If you see no correlation then, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    OK.... Both suggest a lack of discipline in adhering to the guidelines needed of preventing both? Just wondering. If you see no correlation then, ok.
    Sounds like one employee is basically responsible for the outbreak. Can’t pin that one on the players.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    All it took was the strength and conditioning coach to have Covid-19 and knowingly spread it to the team. Not sure how that one dick reflects on the other 53 players, but okay...

If it were a bunch of isolated incidents, I might agree, but it isn't; it apparently spread from one dumbass trainer not disclosing symptoms. The penalties are concerning enough on their own

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Sounds like one employee is basically responsible for the outbreak. Can’t pin that one on the players.
    One employee? I was wondering why this happened to every team. I don't believe everything I read.

Blog Entries

Lack of discipline.

At an organizational level.
    I’m sure every organization has had 1 player/coach/support personnel catch covid.
    But thus far the Ravens are the only team to have that lead to 22 members in the covid program.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    All it took was the strength and conditioning coach to have Covid-19 and knowingly spread it to the team. Not sure how that one dick reflects on the other 53 players, but okay...
    LOL. Yeah, sound like a believable thing to spread if you didn't want others to know what really happened. Guidelines were given. Guidelines were ignored. The whole team get's COVID. If this is happening to the other teams, OK? If not people are ignoring the guideline and someone needs to hold their feet to the fire.

Blog Entries

No other team has had a spread across the roster like the Ravens have. The Titans which was the closest thing was, if I remember correctly, primarily DBs. Strength and Conditioning coach is going to see everyone on the roster. We have had guys across the roster get sick. The COVID outbreak has nothing to do with Harbaugh.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Lack of discipline.

At an organizational level.
    I’m sure every organization has had 1 player/coach/support personnel catch covid.
    But thus far the Ravens are the only team to have that lead to 22 members in the covid program.
    My thinking exactly. Does this indicate the HC is loosing control and has lost the respect of the team when considering both the penalties committed and the outbreak of this virus. Are the leaders so friendly that the players feel no accountability.

Blog Entries

It’s rare that a Harbaugh team is ranked so poorly in penalties. I won’t knock him for that.