Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Other Games Thread 11/29

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Lotta playoffs teams struggling this week against bad teams. 10-6 should be enough with 7 teams.
    You do want to avoid that 7 seed though. It could draw the Chiefs in the first round.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    You do want to avoid that 7 seed though. It could draw the Chiefs in the first round.
    Today (11/30), all I want the Ravens to do is make the playoffs, and it doesn't matter who we play. I believe we're hanging onto the #8 spot right now, on the outside looking in, so what dif does it make if we play the Chiefs? Would you rather the Ravens stay home? Us Baltimore beggars cannot afford to be choosers (at least not at this point)... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    I find it astounding that the NFL has the hubris in the first place to think that they can play the season during a global pandemic. Talk about respecting the "Shield' lol.
    They understood the risks and took the best protocols. They were (and remain) a positive example of how best to manage and prepare during a pandemic.
    Tip of the cap to the league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Really? None of the quarterbacks tested positive they were just seen without a mask. They’re giving less than 24 hours and not allowed to push the game to Monday.
    Meanwhile this board is crying because the ravens game, postponed twice, will eventually be played
    Yes. I have 0 sympathy. The organization should have a much better plan for the QB position then a practice squad player that only played 2 games of QB.
    They Broncos botched their contingency and emergency and covid catastrophe phases of their QB plan.

During the OFF-SEASON there were head coaches considering keeping an emergency QB that lived outside the QB room on standby. In short some planned for this outcome and the Broncos weren’t one of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Yes. I have 0 sympathy. The organization should have a much better plan for the QB position then a practice squad player that only played 2 games of QB.
    They Broncos botched their contingency and emergency and covid catastrophe phases of their QB plan.

During the OFF-SEASON there were head coaches considering keeping an emergency QB that lived outside the QB room on standby. In short some planned for this outcome and the Broncos weren’t one of them.
    Ok I get where you are coming from and to add to that, those 3 QBs are the ones that weren't following protocol so it's their fault.

saying that... do we have Huntley quarantined somewhere away from the team? serious question, this could happen to any team. I agree one guy should be stashed

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    We would end up facing them anyway if we advance far enough

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Eagles and Seattle trying to out duel each other for turning the ball back to the other team and not scoring.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Just waiting for Hurts to get in the game and become a league winner for me.

Blog Entries

Seahawks have no respect at all for the Eagles offense lol

Blog Entries

Wentz is so bad.

The eagles are challenging the bears for unwatchable football

What’s the point of bringing in Hurts for one dinky pass