Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Steelers Covid-19 outbreak.

We will see who stocked their practice squads best.

Maybe their players won't run their mouths next time. All it takes is one employee or player to break protocols and not report symptoms to screw over your entire franchise.

Thats why I am not sure the NFL and punish the Ravens unless the organization - not one employee but Harbaugh, etc - did not obey rules and set ignoring them as a organizational norm. we are not on solid ground with this thing but on a razors edge. we will see more of this, imo, and soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Maybe their players won't run their mouths next time. All it takes is one employee or player to break protocols and not report symptoms to screw over your entire franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post
    Thats why I am not sure the NFL and punish the Ravens unless the organization - not one employee but Harbaugh, etc - did not obey rules and set ignoring them as a organizational norm. we are not on solid ground with this thing but on a razors edge. we will see more of this, imo, and soon.
    The organization is responsible for that employee. You can’t just go “it was a coach that wasn’t in charge and doesn’t have power so they can’t do anything to us”.

The entire organization is responsible for everything that goes on within its facilities.

I understand what you are saying. I think we need more information as to what happened to know if the Ravens should be punished, but i get what you are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    The organization is responsible for that employee. You can’t just go “it was a coach that wasn’t in charge and doesn’t have power so they can’t do anything to us”.

The entire organization is responsible for everything that goes on within its facilities.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    We will see who stocked their practice squads best.
    If it comes down to the backup long snapper, Harbaugh will be insufferable.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Some A-hole Steelers fan is whining on the Patriots radio that the Ravens should be punished because Ben might hurt his shoulder in week 18. And the Patriots host is saying the Ravens should be punished for it. Saying Ravens should forfeit the game. Neither realize the Steelers have the same problem! Neither realize both sets of players lose game checks.

Hahaha!

Stupid is as stupid does I guess. Normally Ryan Johnston is a decent host. But he totally ignores the Patriots infections caused delays of game. Fuck him. I'm not going to listen to him anymore unless Mike Flynn is with him.

Tuitt was the first guy I heard about last night...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...d-19-list/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Just think, if the game HAD been played on Thursday, they would be blaming these Steelers outbreaks on the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Just think, if the game HAD been played on Thursday, they would be blaming these Steelers outbreaks on the Ravens.
    Yup. Amazing how our perceptions are shaped like that.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Very good point, I'm glad the game was moved.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/steeler...es-conner/amp/

From the article:

"It looks like all those Pittsburgh Steelers players who were complaining about the Baltimore Ravens being irresponsible need to pipe down."

LOL