Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Weed legalization

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    But this is where you conservatives are so freaking short sighted. We have three issues.

1. Drug dealers (black market)
    2. A racist war on drugs
    3. Drug users who suffer also from hiv and other diseases in addition to addiction

In every recorded instance legalizing drugs solved to a significant degree the last two issues while freeing up more police power to go after black market dealers. This is easy. You all sound stupid trying to explain away why Republicans are idiotic and backwards on this issue. You'd rather continue a racist stronghold than do the right thing.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Let's take it one at a time. Explain why/how in your fantasy the black market will change/go away, etc. Before you answer, be sure to do a bit of research w/what's going on regarding the black market in states where weed has been made legal. Explain what you mean by black market, as you aren't being clear, although I'm assuming I know what you mean.....I know what it is, but what is your inference regarding it?

Re: Weed legalization

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Let's take it one at a time. Explain why/how in your fantasy the black market will change/go away, etc. Before you answer, be sure to do a bit of research w/what's going on regarding the black market in states where weed has been made legal. Explain what you mean by black market, as you aren't being clear, although I'm assuming I know what you mean.....I know what it is, but what is your inference regarding it?
    This is a good point. Legal retail costs double black market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I don’t personally like it at all. However, what people do within the confines of their home I have no issue with in this regard. I just feel that I should be able to go to public places without having to smell it, shouldn’t have to smell it throughout my apartment building and harsh penalties should befall those who drive while under the influence.

Just don’t go looking for the government to save you when that shit fucks up your body down the line. It being not as bad for your body as cigarettes, does not equate to it being good for your body. The fact that in some cases Alcoholism can qualify someone for Social Security Disability is, in my opinion, unaccountable horse poop. I don’t want the same for marijuana.

Legalization is coming, and it’s just one of those things I might not prefer, but can’t be against it in good faith when there’s so many other things already legal that are worse.

A weed black market is nothing I'm concerned about. Selling weed is like selling tomatoes to me. I care about cocaine, opiate black markets. If you significantly reduce the number of addicts, you can more effectively employ the police force to go after real drug dealers.

5. Re: Weed legalization

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    A weed black market is nothing I'm concerned about. Selling weed is like selling tomatoes to me. I care about cocaine, opiate black markets. If you significantly reduce the number of addicts, you can more effectively employ the police force to go after real drug dealers.
    Ahh.....so you make a thread called "Weed legalization". Then, you complain about black markets. Now you say you're not concerned w/black markets for weed. Gotcha. Outta here.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 12-03-2020 at 06:37 PM.

Ahh.....so you make thread called "Weed legalization". Then, you complain about black markets. Now you say you're not concerned w/black markets for weed. Gotcha. Outta here.
    Just wanted another thread to talk about the racist war on drugs... snoozefest. Single talking point poster. Even football threads are thinly veiled racist diatribes.

7. Re: Weed legalization

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Just wanted another thread to talk about the racist war on drugs... snoozefest. Single talking point poster. Even football threads are thinly veiled racist diatribes.

On the money w/that.

8. Re: Weed legalization

To the OP. For your reading pleasure.

https://www.marijuanamoment.net

Ahh.....so you make a thread called "Weed legalization". Then, you complain about black markets. Now you say you're not concerned w/black markets for weed. Gotcha. Outta here.
    A black market for a benign plant. Why should I be concerned about the black market for it? Should I also be concerned about the tomato black market lol?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Yup.

Just passed the house. Now let's see if Moscow Mitch will actually listen to the will of the American people on a WIDELY bipartisan issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yup.
    Lol it's a beautiful thing to never have to worry about how a law impacts you based on the color of your skin. I hope to be able to enjoy that privilege one day.