Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Stills

Kenny Stills

The Ravens have to be interested if he makes that far through waivers don't they?

He's not one of these released players who are just a name and nothing else, Stills is a pretty effective receiver but he wouldn't make much sense for the teams that are out of contention at this stage.

The Ravens have move quite far down the list of contenders recently so there's more than a zero chance he makes it. The NFC Least worries me. They're all still in contention and most could do with another receiver.

Re: Kenny Stills

I can't imagine a scenario where we don't sign him. He's exactly the height and speed that we need out wide so that we can move Hollywood into the slot

Do it, might as well try anything to save our season at this point

No thanks.

Are we really still contenders? Does the going from 8 wins to 9 really help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Are we really still contenders? Does the going from 8 wins to 9 really help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean sure we are it's still any given sunday.

I just want nothing to do with Stills.

The player isn’t good enough to put up with the controversy and off field distractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    The player isn’t good enough to put up with the controversy and off field distractions.
    There is none. Stills has left wing views but it hasn't proved controversial.

Who's going to be distracted? Is Hollywood going to be so distracted by having a left of centre player on the team that he drops a pass? Well, no change there.

Are you just saying you don't want any players on the Ravens with political opinions different from your own? Because they're already here. Even the statement the Ravens organisation put out was to the left of centre (in US terms), calling out Mitch by name and so on.

Stills isn't good enough? Have you seen the Ravens receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post

Pretty much.

Meh. Stills is a one trick pony and doesn't seem to be particularly effective at that one trick.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    There is none. Stills has left wing views but it hasn't proved controversial.

Who's going to be distracted? Is Hollywood going to be so distracted by having a left of centre player on the team that he drops a pass? Well, no change there.

Are you just saying you don't want any players on the Ravens with political opinions different from your own? Because they're already here. Even the statement the Ravens organisation put out was to the left of centre (in US terms), calling out Mitch by name and so on.

Stills isn't good enough? Have you seen the Ravens receivers?
    11 catches in 10 games. Leaving it there is enough. The Texans are pass heavy and that’s what he brings as a receiver. Basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Meh. Stills is a one trick pony and doesn't seem to be particularly effective at that one trick.
    If you watch him he's better than that. He's got speed but he's not just a deep threat. He has decent receiving skills.

The Texans sacked their PR person for her political posts on her personal account, it's been suggested. I wouldn't be surprised if Stills was cut for the same reason.