Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast

Re: UPDATED Ravens/Steelers game moved to Wed. 3:40pm

After we lose this game, I wonder how many posters on this forum will wish it was never played.

2. Re: UPDATED Ravens/Steelers game moved to Wed. 3:40pm

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    After we lose this game, I wonder how many posters on this forum will wish it was never played.
    Those fans want the Ravens to play when the Steelers are resting their starters, in Week 18.

Blog Entries

Welp! Either one of two things will be for certain today, either this game will be competitive enough to keep me seated for 4qrtrs of football or I’ll be lifting weights somewhere around 2:30-3:00pm Mountain time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Welp! Either one of two things will be for certain today, either this game will be competitive enough to keep me seated for 4qrtrs of football or I’ll be lifting weights somewhere around 2:30-3:00pm Mountain time.
    How about you do a set of 25 Burpee‘s for every Steelers touchdown that is scored?
    Sup Smoove!!??

Even with guys like Devlin Hodges, Charlie Batch, Leftwich, Dixon, etc, these games always manage to be competitive. I wouldn’t be shocked if we won like 13-12 or something.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

One thing, I don't want to hear any steelers fans complain about the Ravens infecting their team UNLESS they were saying postpone the game until week 18. Not forfeit, because that would never happen, but postpone due to safety reasons. Otherwise they can shut up and GTFO.

Because there will be Ravens positive players today. Mark my words. 10 straight days with positive players (according to Zrebic 10 straight positive test days), this isn't over yet.

Steelers fans can say whatever they want idgf.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    One thing, I don't want to hear any steelers fans complain about the Ravens infecting their team UNLESS they were saying postpone the game until week 18. Not forfeit, because that would never happen, but postpone due to safety reasons. Otherwise they can shut up and GTFO.

Because there will be Ravens positive players today. Mark my words. 10 straight days with positive players (according to Zrebic 10 straight positive test days), this isn't over yet.
    I think the NFL has it in for the Steelers. They are probably hoping that the Steelers catch Covid on the field from the Ravens and it derails the undefeated season. ;)

I think we're going to be glad that this was moved out of prime time. I can't see it as being anything other than ugly. We lost to them at home with a full roster so ideas we'll win this seem extremely far fetched if not fanciful.

Blog Entries

Is there an updated active/inactive roster for the game?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    How about you do a set of 25 Burpee‘s for every Steelers touchdown that is scored?
    Sup Smoove!!??
    Lol see I don’t do all that crazy shit it’s straight heavy lifting and a little cardio after. Wud up my Guy!!! Good luck today I think y’all about to beat the breaks off this replacement ravens team lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    I think we're going to be glad that this was moved out of prime time. I can't see it as being anything other than ugly. We lost to them at home with a full roster so ideas we'll win this seem extremely far fetched if not fanciful.
    Lol with the same coaches, all of sudden we suppose to think these replacements can win against a full strength or close to steeler team?