Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Steelers Game Now Tuesday

https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly/statu...33549027389441

Steelers have placed Stephon Tuitt, Jerald Hawkins and Isaiah Buggs on the COVID-19 list
    lol now the Steelers might have an outbreak

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    "He"? You mean Lamar?

Lamar is out for our next TWO games minimum, Pittsburgh and Dallas. We're running with RG3 and Huntley.

And that's assuming Lamar remains relatively symptom-free, and gets well soon. It could be longer.
    Nah, Lamar is back by the Dallas game if he doesn't have another positive. Hensley confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    "He"? You mean Lamar?

Lamar is out for our next TWO games minimum, Pittsburgh and Dallas. We're running with RG3 and Huntley.

And that's assuming Lamar remains relatively symptom-free, and gets well soon. It could be longer.
    "With Jackson quarantining for 10 days, Robert Griffin III will start against Pittsburgh. But Jackson would be available to start against the Cowboys if he tests negative by next week. That means Jackson would only have to miss one game, thanks to the rescheduling."
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ue-coronavirus
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post

Nah, Lamar is back by the Dallas game if he doesn't have another positive. Hensley confirmed it.
    Their fans been screaming for a forfeit since the Ravens didn’t follow protocol. I’m on Twitter trolling them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Re: Steelers Game Now Tuesday

Games played during the day, outdoors, are safer than games played at night. Because sunlight and ultraviolet.

If someone wants to bash the NFL because safety, placing a game that could be played during the day at night is more unsafe.

The NFL is naive to think this will end with the Ravens. Week 18 looks increasingly likely to me.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Nah, Lamar is back by the Dallas game if he doesn't have another positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    "With Jackson quarantining for 10 days, Robert Griffin III will start against Pittsburgh. But Jackson would be available to start against the Cowboys if he tests negative by next week. That means Jackson would only have to miss one game, thanks to the rescheduling."
    Oh! Wups: thanks guys.

Hensley confirmed it.
    Hensley! It's only real if Zrebiec confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    When I had it and my work wanted me to provide a negative test before returning to work the Drs kicked and screamed to retest me because they say some are testing positive for up to 13 weeks and they just aren’t transmitting it anymore after 10 days.
    My gf couldn’t get a retest cause her work didn’t send a letter demanding one. This whole thing is beyond nuts.

Steeler fans right now. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    When I had it and my work wanted me to provide a negative test before returning to work the Drs kicked and screamed to retest me because they say some are testing positive for up to 13 weeks and they just aren’t transmitting it anymore after 10 days.
    My gf couldn’t get a retest cause her work didn’t send a letter demanding one. This whole thing is beyond nuts.

Damn. I live in New Mexico. The state is providing free tests whenever you want.

But I've had co-workers get false positives, because the common cold will result in a positive. It's all FUBAR
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Their fans been screaming for a forfeit since the Ravens didn’t follow protocol. I’m on Twitter trolling them now.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

IF this game is played, then run the ball 80% of the time (in creative ways) and ask whoever the QB is to take maximum care of the ball. Ravens can run on them, it's established. If no turnovers on offense, Ravens can win this game.