Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Overall

Re: #1 Overall

Versatile G/C who is an athletic mauler with a nasty attitude and a day 1 starter is who I hope they come away with. Getting that interior line squared away I hope is where the priority is.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Andrew’s is better than either of them and Flacco never had a weapon as explosives Hollywood.

But this isn’t about Flacco, nor our weapons but LJ8 vs Lawrence and it’s not close when projecting whom will have the brighter NFL future.

After this dismal year, I don’t think there would be many teams lining up to trade multiple firsts for Lamar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lolol what are you talking about bro??? Torrey Smith was the deep threat...do you not remember that he played here? Mark Andrews is better than Anquan Boldin??? What are you smoking my guy??? You have absolutely no idea what any quarterback will do in the league.

If we can’t win with Lamar we can’t win with anyone. Not gonna get a better situation than we have now at QB

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    lolol what are you talking about bro??? Torrey Smith was the deep threat...do you not remember that he played here? Mark Andrews is better than Anquan Boldin??? What are you smoking my guy??? You have absolutely no idea what any quarterback will do in the league.
    Anquan is massively overrated in the memories of Ravens fans. Yes, Andrew’s is unequivocally better.
    Mason was better... he’s not Pitta overrated, but close.

Torrey Smith was a one trick pony that couldn’t do squat anywhere else in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Anquan is massively overrated in the memories of Ravens fans. Yes, Andrew’s is unequivocally better.
    Mason was better... he’s not Pitta overrated, but close.

Torrey Smith was a one trick pony that couldn’t do squat anywhere else in his career.

ok bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Versatile G/C who is an athletic mauler with a nasty attitude and a day 1 starter is who I hope they come away with. Getting that interior line squared away I hope is where the priority is.
    Lol that's what I been preaching since Yanda left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Wyatt Adams from Ohio State fits that description, except he is more of an OG.

https://www.landgrantholyland.com/20...-for-nfl-draft

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Wheres Luck now
    Retired. How does that have anything to do with his talent and prospect rating.

Luck was the highest rated qb to be drafted since Elway by basically everyone who actually scouts for a living.

Lawrence is regarding as good if not better than luck as a prospect.

If your picking number 1 the only answer is to take that player regardless of who's on your team. They come around every 10 - 15 years

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    And how many Superbowls did Luck win? And at what age did Elway win his first?
    Hey Brother Bear.....Um ...exactly how many QB that play LJ8 style have won a Super Bowl? Compared to a Lawrence type QB. There’s “ mobile Qbs” and then there’s “running qbs”. LJ8 has bounced between the two. Lawrence is a mobile QB

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Trade Lamar Harbaugh and Roman to the Jets for their first two picks and take Lawrence and bring in the top offensive college coach and give him Wink and this defense. Or give it to Wink with the requirement that he takes your chosen offensive guru.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Trade Lamar Harbaugh and Roman to the Jets for their first two picks and take Lawrence and bring in the top offensive college coach and give him Wink and this defense. Or give it to Wink with the requirement that he takes your chosen offensive guru.
    Lincoln Riley. I’m in.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    And how many Superbowls did Luck win? And at what age did Elway win his first?
    That doesn't mean they weren't projected to be potential hof players, which Elway was.... and luck certainly had a extremely productive career given the state of the teams he played on.

Generational talent doesn't come along often. You take it when its there.

I'm not advocating trading up to get lawrence... but in the scenario you are picking number 1, you take him 100/100 times