Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Leave Hollywood Brown alone

Seriously, all this bollywood and Soulja stuff? Not cool. Put an end to it now or you're gonna deal with me in person. The man had 4 receptions for 147 and two scores in his first NFL game with a screw in his foot. That sucks? Not his fault he's getting all the attention and Lamar can't hit him in stride or that Roman doesn't know where to put him. Hollywood is an animal. A beast waiting to be unleashed but Lamar who I love is simply in a funk and making poor reads plain and simple.

Point is, leave Hollywood alone. Or trade him and watch him run circles around DBs somewhere else.
    Last edited by Culex; 11-25-2020 at 09:48 PM.

Re: Leave Hollywood Brown alone

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Point is, leave Boykin alone. Or trade him and watch him run circles around DBs somewhere else.
    Well said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Well said.

Blog Entries

Leave Hollywood alone.

https://youtu.be/lVQOLX1wDAc

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Leave Hollywood alone.

https://youtu.be/lVQOLX1wDAc
    That's right!!

And the only time you'll see Boykin run circles around anybody is when he's playing duck duck goose and even then he can't separate from who he picks to be the goose

6. Re: Leave Hollywood Brown alone

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Seriously, all this bollywood and Soulja stuff? Not cool. Put an end to it now or you're gonna deal with me in person. The man had 4 receptions for 147 and two scores in his first NFL game with a screw in his foot. That sucks? Not his fault he's getting all the attention and Lamar can't hit him in stride or that Roman doesn't know where to put him. Hollywood is an animal. A beast waiting to be unleashed but Lamar who I love is simply in a funk and making poor reads plain and simple.

Point is, leave Hollywood alone. Or trade him and watch him run circles around DBs somewhere else.
    The Oracle has spoken
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    The Oracle has spoken

Blog Entries

Jim gotta defend his boyKIN like:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Jim gotta defend his boyKIN like:

We all have guys that we liked in the draft and therefore favor. For every Culex and his Hollywood Brown there's a sword and his simmie Cobbs or jim with boykin. At least my guy has done something though!

Hollywood showed he can catch and get separation when used in proper schemes. Although I don't think he's a one he can easily be a high two with a one here drawing the other teams easy ability to focus on him since no one scares these DBs except Andrews.

Its a chain reaction from a good WR1 on down if the passing game has a good mind behind it. This worries me because even if we get a WR1, I still think Roman will fail getting the performance he should out of them.

At least try and draft a stud. We'll never know the potential of Hollywood if we don't

Cardinals knew that Kirk wasn’t a 1 so they went out and got nuk. Although bob really screwed up there lol

Blog Entries

My worry about Marquise is that, you’re not going to see Junior year Marquise. What you’re seeing now is Senior year Marquise. I think that he was dealing with the foot issue for most of his Senior year. Much longer than reported. There was a clear difference in the tape between the two seasons. In his Senior season, fewer broken tackles, more dropped passes or easily contested passes.

If he drops some of the muscle again, he may end up injured more easily. Which is one reason why he put it on.

Unfortunately for him, to compound that issue, I don’t believe that Roman and Harbaugh ever planned to use him the way he was used during his Junior season. I think they expected him to just be the vertical guy they can use to make defenses pay for stacking the box. That’s it.

So, I agree that in some other teams, he would do much better. They’d use him more properly, based on his skill-set, but probably also wouldn’t rely on him to be their top guy, or even their second top guy.