Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The News That Biden Voters Didn't Know

Blog Entries

Re: The News That Biden Voters Didn't Know

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that the media is capable of influencing elections at a national level. They know it as well.

The media and big tech are a far more dangerous threat to democracy than Russia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that the media is capable of influencing elections at a national level. They know it as well.

The media and big tech are a far more dangerous threat to democracy than Russia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A psychologist who studies the influence and behavior manipulation technology can have estimates up to 6 million votes were changed this election by big tech. He also spoke out after the last election at a Senate hearing on the same subject.

That sword cuts both ways. Its why Ive been an advocate of all media AND political entertainment outlets having to declare clearly which they are repeatedly throuout their broadcasts. Tv stations should have a small box in one corner of the screen continuously stating news or opinion/entertainment. Radio should have to declare at each station break.

Im tired of talking to people who claim as fact opinions they have heard on radio or tv. As for suppression of info by media outlets... there again it is a double edge sword. Whichever way that particular outlet sways so does their reporting. It is a function of for profit news.

Im not sure what to do about social media platforms. They are a whole different bees nest....

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    That sword cuts both ways. Its why Ive been an advocate of all media AND political entertainment outlets having to declare clearly which they are repeatedly throuout their broadcasts. Tv stations should have a small box in one corner of the screen continuously stating news or opinion/entertainment. Radio should have to declare at each station break.

Im tired of talking to people who claim as fact opinions they have heard on radio or tv. As for suppression of info by media outlets... there again it is a double edge sword. Whichever way that particular outlet sways so does their reporting. It is a function of for profit news.

Im not sure what to do about social media platforms. They are a whole different bees nest....
    Who gets to decided what goes in that small box on the tv? Facebook? Because they are doing that now, and only questioning conservative comments. They never fact check dem content

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Who gets to decided what goes in that small box on the tv? Facebook? Because they are doing that now, and only questioning conservative comments. They never fact check dem content
    This is a load of crap. Facebook is putting labels on anything that has to do with the election.

The whole "conservatives are being censored!" is a pack of lies.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    This is a load of crap. Facebook is putting labels on anything that has to do with the election.

The whole "conservatives are being censored!" is a pack of lies.
    should be simple enough to show a DEM political comment, when a FACEBOOK warning label under it. I will wait

Blog Entries

I don't know about "DEM" comments, but everything I've posted about the election has had a label put on it regardless of the source or content.

A screenshot of a Facebook post I made:

Last edited by bacchys; 11-27-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    First off my comment stated clearly im not quite sure how to handle social media platforms. I commented primarily on tv and radio.

The media outlets themselves choose. If a show chooses the moniker of news they are not permitted to use reasoning such as "psychotic episode", "Im an entertainer", "Freedom of speech allows me to state as fact anything what I want", "It wasnt meant to be interpreted as true, it was satire," "His audience expects him to lie to them" as defenses if hauled into court. Once they choose the moniker of news they become legally responsible for their stories.

If they choose the moniker of "Opinion or Entertainment" it must be clearly stated with the notation that content may or may not be factual.

10. Re: The News That Biden Voters Didn't Know

Also seen on Facebook: "Taylor Swift....makes million of dollars writing and singing songs about her poor choice in men. Endorses, campaigns and votes for Joe Biden". There you have it. Ain't social media great?

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't know about "DEM" comments, but everything I've posted about the election has had a label put on it regardless of the source or content.

A screenshot of a Facebook post I made:

Give me a break. The tonight show is comedy and everyone knows this. You're in complete denial if you think there wasn't blatant censorship and media manipulation by 90% of them against Trump and pushing Biden.

You can not possibly be this partisan that you can't see it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Give me a break. The tonight show is comedy and everyone knows this. You're in complete denial if you think there wasn't blatant censorship and media manipulation by 90% of them against Trump and pushing Biden.

You can not possibly be this partisan that you can't see it
    Blah, blah, blah. I keep seeing people telling me I'm in denial if I don't see it, but I NEVER get anyone providing any evidence of it. It's a mass rightwing delusion.

It's funny as Hell, too. Call Alex Jones or Richard Spencer "conservative" or "right" and folks on the right will angrily insist doing so is smearing the right or conservatism. But let YouTube or Twitter ban them, and it's "social media is banning conservatives!"

Please, fellas: make up your minds. Is Milo a conservative or not? is Andrew Anglin on the right or not?

That the Tonight Show is comedy only further proves my point and debunks your delusion: Facebook put the label/link to information on the elections on the post even though it's just something from a comedy show. They aren't a rightwing or "conservative" comedy show, either.

Every post I've seen from those left or right in my feed about the election had a similar label/link on it. Yet somehow that label/link is "only censoring conservatives!"