Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Ravens Steelers Postponed til Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Put the thing on at 7 and push the Bears game back an hour like they did the one week. No one wants to watch the Bears offensive offense anyways.
    I saw a suggestion on Twitter to move the Bears game to Saturday morning on Cartoon Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    The late game on Sunday will be:
    Kansas City at Tampa Bay
    Oooo, that's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Some Steelers have been bitching because they also had a game (and their BYE) moved due to COVID.
    Don't think they're upset that they've collected every paycheck though.
    MLB players lost approximately 2/3 of their 2020 salaries.
    Many ordinary folks have lost jobs, all or part of their pay.
    They'll have to learn to live with a little uncertainty as they spend their multi-millions. I guess "into each life some rain must fall"... Bc
    I’ve read the Squealies roster is ticked because of their ealier “bye” in week 4, they were looking forward to a “mini-bye” after Thursday.

I’m sure we’ll hear all about this from them the rest of the season.

Of course never mentioned that in 2008, the Ravens had their bye moved to week 2 due to Hurricane Ike in Houston. Never a bitch moan from Baltimore and went to the AFCCG with a rookie qb at the helm.

Cry me a river Squealies.

We better win or it's a double whammy

I guess the move provides enough time for anyone that has been deemed close contact to be tested further and confirmed whether positive or not so we could get the likes of Mekari, Skura and Campbell back (fingers crossed).
    I realise it must be disappointing for you all to miss this game on Thanksgiving. For me it works out well as the game wasn't scheduled to start here until 01:20am which was way too late for me with work the next day. At least I get to see it on Sunday now.
    Just want to wish all players who have tested positive a swift and full recovery and a very happy Thanksgiving to everyone on your side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by BokkaByBirth View Post
    I guess the move provides enough time for anyone that has been deemed close contact to be tested further and confirmed whether positive or not so we could get the likes of Mekari, Skura and Campbell back (fingers crossed).
    I realise it must be disappointing for you all to miss this game on Thanksgiving. For me it works out well as the game wasn't scheduled to start here until 01:20am which was way too late for me with work the next day. At least I get to see it on Sunday now.
    Just want to wish all players who have tested positive a swift and full recovery and a very happy Thanksgiving to everyone on your side of the pond.
    I read stuff every day that says it can take up to 10 days for a positive covid result after exposure. So if players were positive during last Sunday's game, wouldn't they have to test negative 10 days after exposure?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Bird View Post
    I’ve read the Squealies roster is ticked because of their ealier “bye” in week 4, they were looking forward to a “mini-bye” after Thursday.

Of course never mentioned that in 2008, the Ravens had their bye moved to week 2 due to Hurricane Ike in Houston. Never a bitch moan from Baltimore and went to the AFCCG with a rookie qb at the helm.

And they're 10-0. Wahhhh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Whaaaat? How many? 2? 3?
    So far everyone I’ve talked to or listen to is fine with the decision to postpone to Sunday
    A lot but hey it’s Thanksgiving

Just hoping things go forward on Sunday

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Bird View Post

IIRC we'll have a short week after since we have a Thursday night game next week?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    A lot but hey it’s Thanksgiving

Just hoping things go forward on Sunday
    And I guess we can be thankful that we get Al Michael’s and Chris Collinsworth this Sunday if the game goes forward

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    And I guess we can be thankful that we get Al Michael’s and Chris Collinsworth this Sunday if the game goes forward
    Are they doing double duty and calling both NBC games?

I’ll be Thankful to get Tirico and Dungy instead