Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Harbaugh "It's Disrespectful" Audio

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Titans did to us same thing they did last year...come to our house eat our food watch the big screen give it to the wife...except this year they brought a buddy
    Lol hilarious and sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Titans did to us same thing they did last year...come to our house eat our food watch the big screen give it to the wife...except this year they brought a buddy
    LOL damn Baldy. Sad but true.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    You are right, and the type of responses I'm reading here are what's wrong with America.

People here are quite welcome hold those opinions, and mock me for mine, but it's still my right to think less of them for doing so.
    No mockery here. And I feel you. It's just that you have a bunch of faux tough tony everywhere out there these days in America rotting it from the top down. As it seems that almost everyone from the supposed leader(s) down to it's run of the mill citizen wants to be an edge lord, callous & "own" someone or exude more bravado than they should or actually have. And it doesn't help unfortunately that there's a ton of them able to express themselves hidden in a cloak of anonymity behind keyboards, with their twitter fingers & such.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I dont think a game that goes to overtime is compareable to last year
    Exactly. Which is why the comment didn't stick the landing or have the oomph that it could've. Wasted potential as it could've probably been saved for that Pittsburgh rematch & potential drubbing on the horizon. Esoecially given the walking dead that we'll likely be trotting out there Sunday...IF we even play.

Harbaugh is a male Karen. It's no wonder the refs hate him. I don't think he's a bad coach, but he's run his course here. This team needs a guy with a personality like Vrabel, kick some fucking ass and take names. Since Ray/Ed/Siz left this team has become a bunch of soft bitches, to put it bluntly. We only have a couple true dogs left on this roster..

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    No mockery here. And I feel you. It's just that you have a bunch of faux tough tony everywhere out there these days in America rotting it from the top down. As it seems that almost everyone from the supposed leader(s) down to it's run of the mill citizen wants to be an edge lord, callous & "own" someone or exude more bravado than they should or actually have. And it doesn't help unfortunately that there's a ton of them able to express themselves hidden in a cloak of anonymity behind keyboards, with their twitter fingers & such.
    Yeah, agreed. It started on anonymous social media platforms and then somewhere along the line it because acceptable to come right out and behave disrespectfully and derisively toward opponents. And entire world seems to have become opponent-based.

When I read people saying, 'Harbaugh should shut up and just win the game if he doesn't like the Titans antics." My reaction to that, is this: Vrabel and the Titans should just shut up and play football without resorting to clownish machoism to motivate themselves. I don't want or need the NFL to become WWF.

Blog Entries

Yeah, agreed. It started on anonymous social media platforms and then somewhere along the line it because acceptable to come right out and behave disrespectfully and derisively toward opponents. And entire world seems to have become opponent-based.

When I read people saying, 'Harbaugh should shut up and just win the game if he doesn't like the Titans antics." My reaction to that, is this: Vrabel and the Titans should just shut up and play football without resorting to clownish machoism to motivate themselves. I don't want or need the NFL to become WWF.
    agreed but look at the threads on this board, including the posts in this one...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    if you are getting your opinions about America from a random message board about a game...
    I'm not getting my opinion from the message board. My opinion was already well established. I'm seeing my opinion reflected in the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post

I mean this idea of "respect" and "disrespect"? It is just a football game and some pregame BS, do you really care that much to make judgements on people based on these hot takes?

Okay, perhaps it's an overreaction on my part. And you're right, in the end, I don't really care about what the Titans did.

I do care about the overall lack of decorum in this country, and the tendency for people to say if you don't like it you can shove it up your ass when they are called out on it.

In other words, I'm not so much bothered by what the Titans did as I am bothered by posters here shitting on Harbaugh because they don't respect his old-school sense of sportsmanship. You can disagree with him, but save the keyboard machoism.

It was disrespectful and our players should have backed him up. This is why we lost imo. They just had the passion and we didn't.

IMO Harbaugh jawing w/ Butler and then Vrabel was very much contributing to this becoming WWF-ish. Harbaugh should have been like look at those idiots acting like a bunch of high schoolers ala Baker Mayfield.... we're better than that... lets kick their ass all over the field for the next 3 hours....they were looking for attention/wanting a reaction and they got his goat

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    IMO Harbaugh jawing w/ Butler and then Vrabel was very much contributing to this becoming WWF-ish. Harbaugh should have been like look at those idiots acting like a bunch of high schoolers ala Baker Mayfield.... we're better than that... lets kick their ass all over the field for the next 3 hours....they were looking for attention/wanting a reaction and they got his goat
    I'm fine with that opinion.