Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Harbaugh "It's Disrespectful" Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Then John should have waited for them to surface and let them do the removing!
    they'd be laughing along with their Titans union brothers.

It's all $ and sixpence..."they don't pay me to do that..."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The players were still in the tunnel when it happened.
    Aahh, that makes more sense...but was there something stopping them from coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Aahh, that makes more sense...but was there something stopping them from coming out?
    I don't think the players where aware of it when it happen. They were walking from the locker room to the tunnel. To them it was business as usual taking the field for warmups.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    I 100% agree with Harbaugh.
    It was disrespectful.
    BUT
    Harbaugh shouldn’t be telling that to the Titans players his TEAM should.
    And Harbaugh shouldn’t need to saw 1 word to his team to get them to defend their logo.
    Agreed. Harbs though should’ve said something to his team to let them know that the tits don’t respect them. A lot of these guys are millennials who think everybody’s their friend versus punching a mofo in his face if they’re dissed. In the end it’s football which means you can and should settle it on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If you think something is disrespectful then do something about it, don't whine about it. The thread about the 2020 Ravens being spineless, and other posts about them not caring, low effort, no heart, are all accurate.
    I agree with this. Go motivate your team with that disrespect. Whining about it gets you nowhere. Go punch them in the mouth instead

Harbaugh "It's Disrespectful" Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Yeah, the one thing I got out of this is Harbaugh sounding like a whiny bitch.

If you think it’s disrespectful, then do something about it.
    Harbaugh has rarely ever been that guy who will go nuts in somebody. Only time I recall was against the redskins old coach gruden.

But seriously though. Mike vrabel is a punk ass bitch. He’s team plays dirty, he’s a bellicheck disciple so it’s kind of expected but I’m sure he knew about it prior to it happening hell it was probably his idea.

But like most have said the ravens coaches and players continue to get beat by titans, chiefs, and Steelers so until shit changes teams will continue to disrespect our team and fan base.

This team does not have those “dogs” or players with a killer instinct mentality. Sure I seem some aspects at times, Andrew’s, peters, Campbell, Wolfe maybe at times.

But we don’t have the Suggs, Lewis, reeds anymore.

This team needs a leader. Not sure who on this roster that could be but someone needs to step up and start putting teams away and just physically dominate teams like they’ve done in the past.

This team has too many soft guys like Hollywood, Boykin etc..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vrabel was right John should worry about coaching....if they won then they would have had the last laugh.....instead he is more worried about where a team is standing before the game and not so much about them sneaking their back-up QB on the field on 4th down near the 50 ...noticing that was a little more important

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    Vrabel was right John should worry about coaching....if they won then they would have had the last laugh.....instead he is more worried about where a team is standing before the game and not so much about them sneaking their back-up QB on the field on 4th down near the 50 ...noticing that was a little more important

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't see the big deal of all these threads and name calling. It was a whole bunch of nothing. Sure Vrabel could've been more cultured but that's not who he is, he's like Rex Ryan or some of those coaches. A whole lot of nothing but carry on with the hand wringing
    Lol it’s nothing when the visiting team so standing on your logo at the 50 and taking smack before the game? Hmmm okay lol

Titans did to us same thing they did last year...come to our house eat our food watch the big screen give it to the wife...except this year they brought a buddy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Titans did to us same thing they did last year...come to our house eat our food watch the big screen give it to the wife...except this year they brought a buddy
    But hey, we have high character guys...

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    I dont think a game that goes to overtime is compareable to last year