Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Harbaugh "It's Disrespectful" Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Yeah, the one thing I got out of this is Harbaugh sounding like a whiny bitch.

If you think it’s disrespectful, then do something about it.
    Win some fucking games, no one cares your feelings are hurt. This is the NFL not kindergarten.

Disrespectful to the fans..... fuck Vrabel.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Win some fucking games, no one cares your feelings are hurt. This is the NFL not kindergarten.
    Have you not paid attention to the shift in the NFL to remain steadfast with modern culture? Feelings are very much a part of it, especially for this organization as they continue to atone for Ray Rice. What Harbs did is exactly what I would expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    I 100% agree with Harbaugh.
    It was disrespectful.
    BUT
    Harbaugh shouldn’t be telling that to the Titans players his TEAM should.
    And Harbaugh shouldn’t need to saw 1 word to his team to get them to defend their logo.
    The players were still in the tunnel when it happened.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The players were still in the tunnel when it happened.
    they wouldn't have done anything, they're union brothers, hug and laugh during and after games and literally pray for each others "livelihoods". Even the Titans were laughing about it. They're actors in competing stage productions. It's only the coach's egos.

Problem is some of these coaches want to be more of a friend with these players then mentoring them, do you think Tom Landry, Chuck Knoll, Bill Walsh, John Madden etc.. would put up with some of these players antics that goes on today? First of all you do not go into somebody else house and disrespect the logo, just play the god dam game and prove you are the better team on the field.

Blog Entries

In society, certain forms of disrespect should not be tolerated period. For example, no one should have to punch someone in the face to keep them from using racist, or sexist slurs. And if someone is incapable of putting that person in their place, that doesn’t make them right to say those things, because it shouldn’t come to that to begin with, because it shouldn’t be tolerated.

In football, standing on an opponents logo to break a huddle disrespectful. However, unlike normal society, after this is done, a game is played in which a stone cold ass whooping should be administered to all perpetrators.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    First of all you do not go into somebody else house and disrespect the logo
    Even if it's ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    In society, certain forms of disrespect should not be tolerated period.
    You are right, and the type of responses I'm reading here are what's wrong with America.

People here are quite welcome hold those opinions, and mock me for mine, but it's still my right to think less of them for doing so.

Blog Entries

Titans simply imposed their will. It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If you think something is disrespectful then do something about it, don't whine about it. The thread about the 2020 Ravens being spineless, and other posts about them not caring, low effort, no heart, are all accurate.
    Strange though that none of the players came out to support Harbs. I saw several coaches out to confront the Titans but no players.

Wonder why?

Harbaugh is a Boy Scout, Vrabel is a meat head, and their worlds collided. No biggie.