Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Harbaugh "It's Disrespectful" Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I wanted him to coach the team to a win.
    We all did. That doesn’t mean he can’t still protect his grounds prior to the game starting. If anything he’s one of the one ones who shown he has a set. Remember AJ Brown trucking 4 Ravens to get in the end zone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    We all did. That doesn’t mean he can’t still protect his grounds prior to the game starting. If anything he’s one of the one ones who shown he has a set. Remember AJ Brown trucking 4 Ravens to get in the end zone?

Bullshit. He needs to be a better big picture thinker. Who's steering the ship if the captain is manning the oars? That's my biggest issue with him. He wants to be involved in things that should be left to his staff while ignoring the obvious - like the Titans sneeking in a backup qb on a 4th down play that they wound up converting to a key first down. That's the shit he gets paid to see - but I guess he was still too busy fuming over the Titans' pre-game antics to notice.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Bullshit. He needs to be a better big picture thinker. Who's steering the ship if the captain is manning the oars? That's my biggest issue with him. He wants to be involved in things that should be left to his staff while ignoring the obvious - like the Titans sneeking in a backup qb on a 4th down play that they wound up converting to a key first down. That's the shit he gets paid to see - but I guess he was still too busy fuming over the Titans' pre-game antics to notice.
    If anything I think Harbs problem is the opposite. He allows his coordinators to run things with little to no oversight. Then he hangs on to them for far too long. Remember Cam Cameron or Dean Pees?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

What exactly is bullshit? You really think him having a talk with the Titans about being assholes really was the reason that play happen? My god we get it you hate Harbaugh but at least have a sensible conversation about it. The pregame antics had nothing to do with how he coached the game.

We’ve all had our faults about Harbaugh but can we not act like him having a set of balls was the reason the Ravens lost this game.

Blog Entries

What exactly is bullshit? You really think him having a talk with the Titans about being assholes really was the reason that play happen? My god we get it you hate Harbaugh but at least have a sensible conversation about it. The pregame antics had nothing to do with how he coached the game.

We’ve all had our faults about Harbaugh but can we not act like him having a set of balls was the reason the Ravens lost this game.

My issue is that you could not imagine Bill Bilechek, Sean Paytron or Andy Reid caring about what the Titans did pre-game. They would have just hung 50 points on them and called it a day.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

My issue is that you could not imagine Bill Bilechek, Sean Paytron or Andy Reid caring about what the Titans did pre-game. They would have just hung 50 points on them and called it a day.
    Yea and 2 of them coaches had two HOF QBs and one has one that’s probably going to the HOF (if he can stay healthy) and be probably the most dynamic player of all time.

When has Harbs had a player half as good as Brady, Brees or Mahomes? Lamar, right? Last I checked he went 14-2 last year.

Again if you wanna point out some of Harbs boneheaded decisions then that’s fine by me. But the pregame mess has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. We cry and cry that this new Ravens are soft but if nobody says a word and they do it we will complain about that. Harbs had a set and some complain about that.

When have your three hero coaches ever went and tried to disrespect a teams turf to start a game?

Again none of this answers about the 4 Ravens getting ran over by a WR and the lack of execution that seems to happen time and time again this season. Coaches can only do so much.

Yea and 2 of them coaches had two HOF QBs and one has one that’s probably going to the HOF (if he can stay healthy) and be probably the most dynamic player of all time.

When has Harbs had a player half as good as Brady, Brees or Mahomes? Lamar, right? Last I checked he went 14-2 last year.

Again if you wanna point out some of Harbs boneheaded decisions then that’s fine by me. But the pregame mess has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. We cry and cry that this new Ravens are soft but if nobody says a word and they do it we will complain about that. Harbs had a set and some complain about that.

When have your three hero coaches ever went and tried to disrespect a teams turf to start a game?

Again none of this answers about the 4 Ravens getting ran over by a WR and the lack of execution that seems to happen time and time again this season. Coaches can only do so much.

This.

Hell, I've seen Belichick get into shouting matches with opposing players during a game.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Sounds good until you factor in the fact that he only did it to spark his team because he felt that something was "off" with them (hungover from the NE loss, perhaps?) and it backfired because they didn't even see it.

Question - who's job is it to see that the team is mentally prepared to play?

It's Harbaugh's job. But preparing a team mentally to play starts earlier in the week. The pregame dust up had nothing to do with it.

Sounds good until you factor in the fact that he only did it to spark his team because he felt that something was "off" with them (hungover from the NE loss, perhaps?) and it backfired because they didn't even see it.

Remember Ray Lewis?
    Suggs?
    Yanda?
    Hell didn’t Lamar have the team gathered together before the game the week prior?

You are just looking to finger point at Harbaugh. Have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    It's Harbaugh's job. But preparing a team mentally to play starts earlier in the week. The pregame dust up had nothing to do with it.
    He don’t get it.
    The game plan is in place. Every time you dispute about the correlation from the pregame chaos and in game coaching he changes his narrative.

All coaches at some point go back at somebody a time or two. It’s called being competitive.

He just hates Harbaugh and there’s no changing that.

He don’t get it.
    The game plan is in place. Every time you dispute about the correlation from the pregame chaos and in game coaching he changes his narrative.

All coaches at some point go back at somebody a time or two. It’s called being competitive.

He just hates Harbaugh and there’s no changing that.

There is plenty to criticize Harbaugh for...but this is just ridiculous.