Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Out Yourself

Blog Entries

Re: Out Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Interesting. Listening to his discussion after the audio clip has been my opinion all along with my "Trump really doesn't care about his voters". He just laid it out more clearly than I could have. Again, this is just my opinion and read of the situation. I just don't trust him or his character. Good point by him how Trump is putting forth policies to help the elite.

Anyway, it would be awesome if that was a forum member. The passion coming from his voice matches the passion that some of the folks here bring to the table. Personally, if you believe in someone so much..I don't have a problem with someone putting their heart on the table. Obviously, I think he was being emotional and caught up in the moment about dying for Trump. So I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Wasn’t he talking about Republicans in Congress and not Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Interesting. Listening to his discussion after the audio clip has been my opinion all along with my "Trump really doesn't care about his voters". He just laid it out more clearly than I could have. Again, this is just my opinion and read of the situation. I just don't trust him or his character. Good point by him how Trump is putting forth policies to help the elite.

Anyway, it would be awesome if that was a forum member. The passion coming from his voice matches the passion that some of the folks here bring to the table. Personally, if you believe in someone so much..I don't have a problem with someone putting their heart on the table. Obviously, I think he was being emotional and caught up in the moment about dying for Trump. So I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Kyle Kulinski along with Jimmy Dore are my favorite political youtubers.

The crazy thing about this passion is that it can't possibly be due to any tangible benefit Trump has had on their lives. It's literally mostly due to the fact that Trump is an a hole to people they don't like.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    A ravens season ticket holder called into Rush Limbaugh and cried about how he would die for Trump. I know for a fact it was one of you guys. My money is on Pickles, but some of you know no bounds when it comes to how far you'll ride the Trump train, so I'm somewhat hesitant. But whoever it was, out yourself! There's no shame here....

I don't know of a single person in my family or among any of my friends or associates that listens to Rush Limbaugh. That he was awarded a medal of freedom at the State of the Union was to me the most embarrassing, polarizing and indefensible thing Trump did in his entire presidency.

Blog Entries

Every time I listen to this caller I just laugh and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't know of a single person in my family or among any of my friends or associates that listens to Rush Limbaugh. That he was awarded a medal of freedom at the State of the Union was to me the most embarrassing, polarizing and indefensible thing Trump did in his entire presidency.
    Lol I'm still trying to figure out how Rush Limbaugh is the last line of freedom.

Typical to see the left attacking a man that loves his country.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    So it was you ol Vladdy?

Blog Entries

How can you say that if you don’t listen to him or know anyone who does?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How can you say that if you don’t listen to him or know anyone who does?
    Was it you NC?

This speaks volumes for you.

On the other hand. Giving the medal of freedom to a bunch of Hollywood elites, now that is courageous. Or how about one of the most racist men? We’re you proud when Jesse Jackson was awarded? Dam, Obama gave out medals like they were lollipops.

Put yourself on the other side.

Imagine you live in a country. And that country was founded on laws and rights.
    Over the years, your laws and rights are slowly being taken away. You know that most of the country agrees with you. But a small portion that has power, thinks different. That small portion, has complete control of media, education, and communication. There is no one that speaks for you. So someone starts a radio show, and it gets the largest following if any media outlet. More than the top three news channels combined.

Now ask yourself again, does this person deserve to be recognized?

I know the left hates opposition thoughts. I know they want laws to silence people that think different. So seeing people upset, when a man who wants people to have freedoms, gets a freedom award. It’s not surprising.

This speaks volumes for you.

On the other hand. Giving the medal of freedom to a bunch of Hollywood elites, now that is courageous. Or how about one of the most racist men? We’re you proud when Jesse Jackson was awarded? Dam, Obama gave out medals like they were lollipops.

Put yourself on the other side.

Imagine you live in a country. And that country was founded on laws and rights.
    Over the years, your laws and rights are slowly being taken away. You know that most of the country agrees with you. But a small portion that has power, thinks different. That small portion, has complete control of media, education, and communication. There is no one that speaks for you. So someone starts a radio show, and it gets the largest following if any media outlet. More than the top three news channels combined.

Now ask yourself again, does this person deserve to be recognized?

I know the left hates opposition thoughts. I know they want laws to silence people that think different. So seeing people upset, when a man who wants people to have freedoms, gets a freedom award. It’s not surprising.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Blog Entries

Neither Rush nor the whiny fuck who called into his show loves America.