Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Steelers Prediction Thread

Steelers 28
    Ravens 14

Ravens 23
    Steelers 20

Too much to overcome with injuries and the team obviously not being able to finish drives or make stops at critical moments.

Pitt 33
    Ravens 17

Baltimore 27
    Pitt 24

we can't win for losing.

Blog Entries

PFT NFL Week 12 2020 picks :

" Ravens (+5.5) at Steelers

MDS’s take: The Ravens would love nothing more than to be the team to give the Steelers their first loss of the season, but I just don’t see greatness from Baltimore this year. The Ravens are going to lose, and struggle to reach playoff contention.

MDS’s pick: Steelers 28, Ravens 20.

Florio’s take: The Ravens are on the ropes. It’s time for the Steelers to punch them through.

Florio’s pick: Steelers 23, Ravens 20. "

... Bc

piss yellow and black 31-Ravens 17 for the sunday game
    was picking piss yellow and black 37-Ravens 17 if played on thanksgiving

27-24 ravens. They know that they’re a national joke and are now being called soft. My bet is the ravens respond.

On another note with the game now being moved to Sunday the Steelers will be the only team in the league to not have to play a Thursday night game this season. It’s unbelievable how their luck has been this year.

you can complain about all the skill players and coaching that you want but if your OL is down 2 starters and in constant flux and your DL is down 2 starters and is in constant flux you are not going to win a NFL game and that also goes for Mahomes who can win in almost any situation.

Overhyped Pitt 34
    Ravens remains 19
    Lamar has a few decent drives but Ravens settle for field goals

Steelers 34
    Ravens. 23

This, with all the adversity, is where hopefully we will all see if Harbs has lost the team. Can't give Wink too much crappy for all the injuries and Pittsburg will reach over 30.

I can give Roman crap and will continue to do so until he proves I'm wrong.

My gut feels like we score less than 20 again and Lamar will have to take off constantly, which might be our only chance. But I'm hoping pride will come back to Ravens mindset

I think the Wolfpack are the only players left who truly understand the Steelers rivalry. No doubt they’ll give it 100%. Koch will do a lot of punting (sadly) and the majority of the Ravens’ 16 points will be via FG. Defense will try to keep them in the game but will be exhausted by halftime due to offensive lack of execution, bad play calls and numerous stalled drives. Plus I’m guessing Ravens DBs will get flagged for at least 2 crucial PI calls that will lead to 1st & Goal and eventually 2 PIT TDs. Won’t be surprised if a Pers Foul also eventually leads to another PIT TD. On the other side, bone-headed penalties will erase the few key gains the offense manages to get and will probably lead to a TD being negated and instead settling for a FG. We saw this same broken record last game vs PIT and have been seeing it the past two weeks. Hope the Ravens prove me wrong but really- Where’s the heart on this team?

Shittsburgh 31
    Baltimore 16

I am waiting until I see who all is out before making my prediction. As of now, I think we have enough to be competitive. Any more losses to Oline or Dline might be tough to overcome.