Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: I'm gonna go there.... Justice Hill

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    I think Gus/Hill/Lamar are a great combination.

GUS--pound them down the middle...if he has success starting to do that, teams start to collapse on him and Lamar can break one on the outside.

Hill is your change of pace back that can break one outisde, be effective in passing game, etc. Putting Gus and Hill together would be interesting as well. That gives you options such as:

1) pound it with Gus
    2) Have Gus as lead blocker for outside run to Hill or Lamar (of maybe even run the option where Lamar can keep or pitch to Hill)
    3) Fake to Gus and pitch or quick pass to Hill.
    4) Fake to Gus up the middle, Hill breaks off one direction, Lamar takes off the other direction.
    Dunno. They need to stretch the field, having two RBs plus Lamar limits the options and the Steelers DL is freaking good, no need to make it even easier for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    They need to stretch the field, having two RBs plus Lamar limits the options
    Last year Justice would often split out wide when the Ravens would run 5 verts. So, it may not be true that two RBs would limit the field-stretching options.

More likely the Ravens wouldn't have them both on the field, because there's no one behind them!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Here's a special Special Teams tackle for ya :

https://youtu.be/KcZRmcuwzSU

... Bc
    One of my favourites....;)