Blog Entries

Voting Machine Concerns from the past

I have no idea if the claims about the voting machines changing votes are valid, but they're not new.

Blog Entries

Re: Voting Machine Concerns from the past

It feels like 2004 again, only this time the crazy conspiracy theories are on the right...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3. Re: Voting Machine Concerns from the past

I have no idea what the reason was and there probably is a plausible explanation, so I'm not making any unfounded claims, but I voted here early on in the early voting period and used the usual (for us) touchscreen machine. When my wife went back to the same place on election day, they had her use a paper ballot, just like the old days. We just found that to be a bit strange. She said everyone was using them, not just a few. The machines were still sitting there, not being used. Odd, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I have no idea if the claims about the voting machines changing votes are valid, but they're not new.

There have been questions about malfunctioning voting machines since at least 2000. Ive never heard of of an election being impacted by them tho. The possible exception being 2000 Florida. I do know after 2000 many more states went to electronic machines but had paper as back up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    There have been questions about malfunctioning voting machines since at least 2000. Ive never heard of of an election being impacted by them tho. The possible exception being 2000 Florida. I do know after 2000 many more states went to electronic machines but had paper as back up.
    What makes me curious about the current claims is the Dominion and Smartmatic are denying anything to do with each other, but here is a story from 14 years ago about it.

Why deny that if there is nothign to hide? Doesn't mean there is something there, but it's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What makes me curious about the current claims is the Dominion and Smartmatic are denying anything to do with each other, but here is a story from 14 years ago about it.

Why deny that if there is nothign to hide? Doesn't mean there is something there, but it's just weird.
    Six degrees of separation can connect almost anything to anything. Im not trying to downplay your question but I am a believer for the most part of Accums Razor.

Even if there was voting machine issues how does one explain having paper ballots match up to the machine tabulations? Think about it. If the machines were tampered with or malfunctioned one would need to match that tampering/malfunctioning with the paper ballots to make it match. Partial and full audits done by hand throughout the country have borne these machine tabulations out.

Not saying it could not happen but think about how difficult that would be to intentionally pull off. To coordinate that not across a few counties but several states. IMO this whole fraud/stop the steal campaign has been nothing short of a massive disinformation campaign. Just yesterday Rudy even admitted to exaggerating. And im sorry, im just not buying CIA supercomputers, Venezuela, Cuba and Spain conspired to throw the election either.

Blog Entries

Don't tell me you're doubting Hugo Chavez is directing all this from beyond the grave, FBF!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Don't tell me you're doubting Hugo Chavez is directing all this from beyond the grave, FBF!

Grow up.