Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: It’s Steelers week

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    The hate is strong in this one. Let the hate flow thru you.
    Lol.
    I just can’t hate the Ravens. Be like hating my little brother.
    Enjoy Ben's last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    The hate is strong in this one. Let the hate flow thru you.
    Lol.
    I just can’t hate the Ravens. Be like hating my little brother.
    Jim Ross: Aaw, that is a low blow! I mean way south of the border!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Enjoy Ben's last year.
    Unfortunately he’s back next year. Only way I see him being done is if they manage to win another Super Bowl.

It's gonna get uglier than a Master P sneaker

There should be no way in hell we win this game...

... which is why we are gonna win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The vaunted Steelers defense couldn’t stop the Ravens run game. The Ravens own mistakes cost them the game.

If the Ravens play disciplined they’ll beat the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    The vaunted Steelers defense couldn’t stop the Ravens run game. The Ravens own mistakes cost them the game.

If the Ravens play disciplined they’ll beat the Steelers.
    I just don’t think we run the ball as well as people expect. They have Alualu back for this game and the numbers of their average yard per rush given up with him and out of the lineup is ridiculous.

Going to need Lamar to do something in the pass game. We won’t be given what we got on the ground last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    It's gonna get uglier than a Master P sneaker
    LOL!

I'm going to have to use that one somewhere.

I know we're feeling down but I'm 100% on board with going to Pittsburgh and taking the "W".

It's a mental choice. The Ravens dominated Pittsburgh physically last time and played reckless to lose. They can do it this time.

If the Ravens can pull this one out it will be one of the EPIC upsets of the Century.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    It would be so sweet to end their undefeated season on Thanksgiving in front of the entire country. These things always turn into Steelers homecoming events, and they always plan to trot out their heroes of yesterday when they play the Ravens to try to shove their nose in it.

Ryan Shazier is a good guy, but I know they have something planned with him as the side story. The Ravens will get treated like the Washington Generals, and a win would be so big for so many reasons.
    I forgot about that, You're so right. They turn every prime time Steelers game into a drool fest. It's disgraceful. They never talk about the 30 odd years of basement dwelling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    In a ‘fan’ sense, I hate the Steelers. I hate everything about the Steelers. I hate their colors. I hate that stupid yellow Bridge in Pittsburgh. I hate that I even see Steelers jerseys in this city, but when I visited a relative in Pittsburgh, I didn’t see a shred of purple. Period. Not even a purple skirt.

I hate Omar Epps. I think Juice was an overrated movie. And that other movie he did with the friends at the wedding that almost didn’t happen, that sucked too. I hate Bill Cowher. He’s like some Bruno Sammartino wannabe. I hate Mark Madden, voice of the worst era of WCW and asshole. I hate Ben Roethlisberger. I won’t make ‘those’ jokes, because real women were hurt and that’s not funny, but I hate him. I was in the stadium when Bart Scott nearly decapitated him and it was the most glorious hit I ever witnessed.

I hate how they must have paid someone off to create a new yellow and call it gold. That is definitely yellow. I hate that they’ve kept their team and I never got to experience the Baltimore Colts and even conversations about them brought up hurt feelings. I hate how their fans call us the old Browns. We never wanted that shitty name anyway.

Fuck the Steelers.
    GREATEST POST OF THE DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    If the Ravens can pull this one out it will be one of the EPIC upsets of the Century.
    Refs will make sure that does not happen, expect plenty of phantom calls, their line will hold the whole game and the ball will bounce the Steelers way. Bank on it.