Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

It’s Steelers week

Short week with no breaks. When these teams met a month ago Ravens had over 465 yards, more than twice Pitts. They also had 4 turnovers

Gus has had a big game against them too.

Pitt -3

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: It’s Steelers week

This would be the most ravens win ever. Playing like shit, people out due to covid, not able to practice etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

In a ‘fan’ sense, I hate the Steelers. I hate everything about the Steelers. I hate their colors. I hate that stupid yellow Bridge in Pittsburgh. I hate that I even see Steelers jerseys in this city, but when I visited a relative in Pittsburgh, I didn’t see a shred of purple. Period. Not even a purple skirt.

I hate Omar Epps. I think Juice was an overrated movie. And that other movie he did with the friends at the wedding that almost didn’t happen, that sucked too. I hate Bill Cowher. He’s like some Bruno Sammartino wannabe. I hate Mark Madden, voice of the worst era of WCW and asshole. I hate Ben Roethlisberger. I won’t make ‘those’ jokes, because real women were hurt and that’s not funny, but I hate him. I was in the stadium when Bart Scott nearly decapitated him and it was the most glorious hit I ever witnessed.

I hate how they must have paid someone off to create a new yellow and call it gold. That is definitely yellow. I hate that they’ve kept their team and I never got to experience the Baltimore Colts and even conversations about them brought up hurt feelings. I hate how their fans call us the old Browns. We never wanted that shitty name anyway.

Fuck the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    In a ‘fan’ sense, I hate the Steelers. I hate everything about the Steelers. I hate their colors. I hate that stupid yellow Bridge in Pittsburgh. I hate that I even see Steelers jerseys in this city, but when I visited a relative in Pittsburgh, I didn’t see a shred of purple. Period. Not even a purple skirt.

I hate Omar Epps. I think Juice was an overrated movie. And that other movie he did with the friends at the wedding that almost didn’t happen, that sucked too. I hate Bill Cowher. He’s like some Bruno Sammartino wannabe. I hate Mark Madden, voice of the worst era of WCW and asshole. I hate Ben Roethlisberger. I won’t make ‘those’ jokes, because real women were hurt and that’s not funny, but I hate him. I was in the stadium when Bart Scott nearly decapitated him and it was the most glorious hit I ever witnessed.

I hate how they must have paid someone off to create a new yellow and call it gold. That is definitely yellow. I hate that they’ve kept their team and I never got to experience the Baltimore Colts and even conversations about them brought up hurt feelings. I hate how their fans call us the old Browns. We never wanted that shitty name anyway.

Fuck the Steelers.
    Amen, bro. Every single word! OK your Juice take was harsh :)
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Going to be a rough game again. On the road, they seem to be healthier than when we last played.

Hopefully the Steelers can come out and sleep walk through the first half like they did last game. Because they started torching us in the second half when they allowed Ben to call his own plays.

Going to be a really tough game because I don’t expect them to allow us to run like we did last game.

It would be so sweet to end their undefeated season on Thanksgiving in front of the entire country. These things always turn into Steelers homecoming events, and they always plan to trot out their heroes of yesterday when they play the Ravens to try to shove their nose in it.

Ryan Shazier is a good guy, but I know they have something planned with him as the side story. The Ravens will get treated like the Washington Generals, and a win would be so big for so many reasons.

Blog Entries

Fuck the Steelers.
    The hate is strong in this one. Let the hate flow thru you.
    Lol.
    I just can’t hate the Ravens. Be like hating my little brother.

Fuck the Steelers.
    This is a GREAT post!

Blog Entries

I don't feel like getting my heart broken on Thanksgiving night (my mother, sister, grandfather, aunt, and cousin are Steelers fans) so I'm gonna sit this one out.

Would love for a Ravens W, though.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    The hate is strong in this one. Let the hate flow thru you.
    Lol.
    I just can’t hate the Ravens. Be like hating my little brother.
    Man. That is low.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Fuck the Steelers.
    Wish some of the Ravens players would pick up some of this. But covid fatigue is making them all want to go to bed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Amen, bro. Every single word! OK your Juice take was harsh :)
    Theatrical effect. It was a solid movie.