Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Re: Dobbins and Ingram tested positive for Covid

next man up. What else is there to to do? Gus Edwards up the middle! There is no way the NFL Postpones the Steelers on Thanksgiving Night. Lamar just needs to watch out for the "Tomlin Trip"!

There is no way this season is over and they are playing for draft picks... Lol. Doesn't anyone remember 5-4 and zero TD's for 5 games in 2000? Spoiled fan base right here. If there is another big round of postponements, The NFL is sending 2 more playoff teams per conference, correct? Once you are in the playoffs, anything can happen. This year even more so. We could meet the Chiefs and Mahomes could be on the Covid list. Just the play the games, one game at a time.
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 11-23-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Well, I was expecting JK, Lamar or both.

Echoing that this just isn't our year.
    It really isn't. Tank for a true #1.🤔 j/k. We'll beat some bottom feeders and end up right outside the range for the WR we all want. Then they'll pick a one trick pony again. Isn't Perriman playing well??😂

Justice hill time

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Justice hill time
    Yeah, like I said, tank for Jamar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yeah, like I said, tank for Jamar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s good I like terrace Marshall personally

Blog Entries

Dman.
    Greg Roman only just discovered JK. Now he’s out.
    I hate this for JK.

But, I actually think we’ll finally see a Ravens RB get enough carries to get a rhythm. I don’t know how many backs have had 100 yards rushing days but I bet Gus gets 100 vs the Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1330961230010396672?s=20

#Ravens RBs Mark Ingram and J.K. Dobbins have tested positive for COVID-19 and will be placed on the reserve list later today, according to sources. All aboard the Gus Bus for Thursday vs. the #Steelers.

Gus bus time!!
    The bigger question is - why wasn't the ENTIRE Running Back brigade taken out?

It’s covid man. Come one. The virus of opportunity. It only impacts those that want to be impacted. It’s not a very smart virus. It only impacts people in restaurants that are walking. As soon as you sit, you are safe. And look at the NFL. It doesn’t like grass. So it won’t go on the fields. That is why players only have to wear the mask on the sidelines. But your can be sweaty and tackle another sweaty player. Spit on him, and nothing to worry about.
    Did you see the colts WR that jumped in the stands yesterday after catching a TD? Fans all around him. Front row. No masks. And he knew he was safe. Because the virus only stays on the sidelines.

Oh. And the virus doesn’t like refs on the field. That is why they need to wear masks.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaRaven View Post
    next man up. What else is there to to do? Gus Edwards up the middle! There is no way the NFL Postpones the Steelers on Thanksgiving Night. Lamar just needs to watch out for the "Tomlin Trip"!

There is no way this season is over and they are playing for draft picks... Lol. Doesn't anyone remember 5-4 and zero TD's for 5 games in 2000? Spoiled fan base right here. If there is another big round of postponements, The NFL is sending 2 more playoff teams per conference, correct? Once you are in the playoffs, anything can happen. This year even more so. We could meet the Chiefs and Mahomes could be on the Covid list. Just the play the games, one game at a time.
    I love the energy.

Just play. Have fun. Kick ass.

2020 sucks

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    If more players test positive by tomorrow, this game Thursday is not happening.
    This might actually be the best thing for the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s covid man. Come one. The virus of opportunity. It only impacts those that want to be impacted. It’s not a very smart virus. It only impacts people in restaurants that are walking. As soon as you sit, you are safe. And look at the NFL. It doesn’t like grass. So it won’t go on the fields. That is why players only have to wear the mask on the sidelines. But your can be sweaty and tackle another sweaty player. Spit on him, and nothing to worry about.
    Did you see the colts WR that jumped in the stands yesterday after catching a TD? Fans all around him. Front row. No masks. And he knew he was safe. Because the virus only stays on the sidelines.

Oh. And the virus doesn’t like refs on the field. That is why they need to wear masks.
    agreed Boomer