Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Multiple Ravens Positive COVID

The team punishing the S&C guy tells me the stuff is true, so the Ravens are definitely at fault, and none of us can be pissed or otherwise upset at the league for whatever punishment is handed down, be it fine or loss of pick or eventual forfeit. It is what it is. As someone else said it goes to show how much damage can be done by just one person not following protocol.

I don't see how they can continue to employ the guy even if it's just a fine, but certainly if you get into the more serious punishments from the league, there's no way they can keep that guy in the organization.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

How many Strength and Conditioning coaches do we have overall?

Blog Entries

If he knowingly sidestepped the precautions, he must be fired. I am not a fan of people losing their jobs over a mistake but this is too high priority and was reinforced constantly.

embarrassing and disappointing

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If he knowingly sidestepped the precautions, he must be fired. I am not a fan of people losing their jobs over a mistake but this is too high priority and was reinforced constantly.

embarrassing and disappointing
    To add to that, we’ve already seen what has happened to other teams, such as the Titans. We’ve had more than enough examples of the consequences of poor decisions making. I agree with you that, usually, depending on the nature of the screw-up, I am not a fan of firing someone over one screw-up. However, like you implied, there are some screw-ups that are just so bad, so damaging, so indefensible or all of the above, that there should be no other option.

I would assume the players wouldn't be too thrilled about working with someone that put their health in danger and could negatively impact their season. I'd assume a firing is inevitable whether it's management's call or from the team.

We do have to sit back and take whatever punishment is given for this. It's the Ravens ultimate responsibility about what goes on in the building and if someone isn't following protocol it should have been addressed and fixed long ago, not just waiting for an outbreak then doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The team punishing the S&C guy tells me the stuff is true, so the Ravens are definitely at fault, and none of us can be pissed or otherwise upset at the league for whatever punishment is handed down, be it fine or loss of pick or eventual forfeit. It is what it is. As someone else said it goes to show how much damage can be done by just one person not following protocol.

I don't see how they can continue to employ the guy even if it's just a fine, but certainly if you get into the more serious punishments from the league, there's no way they can keep that guy in the organization.
    I mean, this is one guy who was immediately disciplined and outed to the league as soon as they found out whereas the Titans knowingly violated gathering restrictions during a similar situation and they simply got fined.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Pittsburgh is pissed. I have a feeling that any hope of them taking us lightly just went out of the window.
    Fuck them.

The Raiders were docked a draft pick after multiple incidents. I believe at least 3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Embarrassing. He should be fired

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...515634184?s=19

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    WTH? This season continues to worsen by the minute. What an idiot.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Watch the Steelers have an outbreak right before the playoffs and then watch them cry.

Don’t know what to think/believe yet. Some media is saying multiple positive tests while Schefter is saying just a coach.

We will see later in the day when they have to make it official.

Havent these guys not seen each other since Sunday? The normal incubation period is 5 days for around 90% of people I thought? So they should be at or near the end of the outbreak if these guys truly have distanced themselves from the rest of the team.

Would expect no more positive test results the rest of the week and the game to be played Sunday.