Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Multiple Ravens Positive COVID

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...894302208?s=21

That is the latest update I can find. Ian saying one more player and a couple coaches.

Blog Entries

JLC tweet -

Sanctions against the Ravens in the form of fines or other punishments remain under consideration as the team and league try to get this situation under control

Ravens probably deserve sanctions but it is ridiculous if they get penalized and Titans get off scoff free despite holding unsanctioned practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    JLC tweet -

Sanctions against the Ravens in the form of fines or other punishments remain under consideration as the team and league try to get this situation under control
    Well, the Titans set the bar. Will be interesting.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

JLC tweet -

I'm glad we're not playing today.... and I won't be terribly upset if we're not playing next Sunday either....

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I'm glad we're not playing today.... and I won't be terribly upset if we're not playing next Sunday either....

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    If this is from one guy not following protocol not sure how the league can blame the ravens. If they were lax in protocol enforcement then there are going to be team consequences and punishment from the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let this staff burn themselves to the ground with both their poor performances & shitty COVID protocol. All the more reason for Stevie Biscuits to pull the cord on the Harbaugh era. His team's haven't done jack shit when it counts since 2014. I'm not even asking him to make a Super Bowl, just win a fucking meaningful game where there are actual stakes. Week 17 2018 is really the only notch in his belt for almost a decade.. and it came against the most notorious chokers in all of sports

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Week 17 2018 is really the only notch in his belt for almost a decade.. and it came against the most notorious chokers in all of sports
    Dat be ... Da Browns!

And yikes, outcome tilted in the balance until the end.

Blog Entries

Jihad Ward on the list today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Let this staff burn themselves to the ground with both their poor performances & shitty COVID protocol. All the more reason for Stevie Biscuits to pull the cord on the Harbaugh era. His team's haven't done jack shit when it counts since 2014. I'm not even asking him to make a Super Bowl, just win a fucking meaningful game where there are actual stakes. Week 17 2018 is really the only notch in his belt for almost a decade.. and it came against the most notorious chokers in all of sports
    14-2 and coach of the year not withstanding.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Jihad Ward on the list today.
    We might as well ask the league if we are allowed to play a 7 on 7 game instead of a regular one