Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Titans wanted it more

It just makes me shake my head that this team beat the mess out of the Ravens and embarrassed them in the playoffs, and they let them come back here and do it again and you can honestly say the Titans wanted it more? How does that happen? Seriously, how does that happen? This game should have been circled in blood, on the calendar, as soon as the schedule was released.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It just makes me shake my head that this team beat the mess out of the Ravens and embarrassed them in the playoffs, and let them come back here and do it again and you can honestly say the Titans wanted it more? How does that happen? Seriously, how does that happen? This game should have been circled in blood, on the calendar, as soon as the schedule was released.
    “Last year was last year, it’s a new season”

Bullshit.

Tites wanted to reignite a rivalry, and guys collectively said 'No, Thanks'.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Yup. Soft ass team. We wanted no smoke except for Elliot. He brought his pads and heart with him.

The cup is half full/empty. The cup is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    lol. Hollywood scooting out of bounds to avoid getting tackled is a microcosm of this team.

1. We have tons of talent in our secondary but a few of them need to learn how to tackle. Was it Deione Sanders who said 'you pay me to cover, not to tackle' or something like that?
    2. Defenses have 'figured out' Lamar and until they get WAY more creative with the plays and how to scheme for our woeful OL, we're not getting too far in the playoffs (if we get there at all).
    3. We ALWAYS come out slow and with NO energy in the first half. I remember this happening during the Flacco years too. Uggh...how can we fix this?
    4. Lamar needs to learn how to be more accurate and throw down the sidelines. Then maybe Hollywood would get some catches and shut his cryhole. Oh, and he needs to catch the short passes too...3 drops? Terrible.
    5. I'm so tired of us losing double digit leads with the opposing team literally marching down the field with little to no opposition. I thought to myself when we were up 11 points 'it won't last.' And it didn't.
    6. And I REALLY hope the Steelers don't go undefeated this year. I think they've had an easy schedule, but still. Can you imagine that banner hanging at Heinz for all to see for eternity?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    lol. Hollywood scooting out of bounds to avoid getting tackled is a microcosm of this team.
    Like tyreek?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yup. Soft ass team. We wanted no smoke except for Elliot. He brought his pads and heart with him.
    Elliott's hit on Henry made be flashback to Bernard Pollard who good for injuring a Patriot every now and then.

Joker brought then hits without the flags. I like that kid and hope he stays healthy.

We have a lot of injuries and the defense is a shadow of itself at the beginning of the year with them...I'd say it is hard to evaluate this team using this game at this time of the season.

People are overlooking the dynamics that COVID 19 introduces into an organization. Pitt and KC have established QBs within a deep and established system and we have a 2nd year QB with an offense that was just really installed last year. I would say that the lack of anything is because of no real preaseason and it is now starting to bear its ugly head, when injuries and pressure is applied. I would step off the ledge...but that is just me.
    Last edited by KingSerg; 11-23-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    We have a lot of injuries and the defense is a shadow of itself at the beginning of the year with them...I'd say it is hard to evaluate this team using this game at this time of the season.

People are overlooking the dynamics that COVID 19 introduces into an organization. Pitt and KC have established QBs within a deep and established system and we have a 2nd year QB with an offense that was just really installed last year. I would say that the lack of anything is because of no real preaseason and it is now starting to bear its ugly head, when injuries and pressure is applied. I would step off the ledge...but that is just me.
    Great points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and once the D started selling out on Henry, the play action opened up and - TD
    They did that from the first play lol
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer