Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Has Harbaugh lost the dressing room?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That's what concerns me the most.
    If your players can't care about that they need to look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The Titans basically called us soft and we proved them right.
    I don't see any leader on the defense rallying the troops and it showed yesterday.

To clarify something about the Harbaugh jawing at Titans players and Vrabel, the Ravens players were still in the locker room or the tunnel this was before they came out hence why no players were there. Don't read into it like Harbs went to war with the Titans players and the ravens didn't back him. It isn't what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    To clarify something about the Harbaugh jawing at Titans players and Vrabel, the Ravens players were still in the locker room or the tunnel this was before they came out hence why no players were there. Don't read into it like Harbs went to war with the Titans players and the ravens didn't back him. It isn't what happened.
    Oh. It looked like it happened live right before kickoff but I guess they were showing tape of it on TV.

The Ravens are 30th in penalties most committed. New England is #1 in least amount of penalties committed. Bill wears a jock strap. Harbie wears panties. Did you see what the Titans did before the game? How many Ravens came out on the field. They're gutless. Pull that in Pittsburgh! Wouldn't happen. Ravens are boys in a mans league. The Titans proved that yesterday while standing midfield before the game.

Harbaugh wants to help make his men mighty and sometimes at the cost of losing games. Being fair to all the running backs on the team explains the running back by committee. His loyalty to non performing players over the years from Hurst to Skura to Boykin. His loyalty to coaches , see Cam, Marty, Castillo, who were poor NFL coaches. His seeming failure to interfere with coordinators game plans. I think the younger guys are starting to see this and they are questioning if he really is in control of the situation. R

Blog Entries

You know, it is very rare that I agree with Mike Florio, but he made a point that has some sensibility to it. His idea was that, in approaching the Titans before the game, Harbaugh was trying to give a spark to his own team. The logic being that Harbaugh recognized that there was a flatness about the team. However, to Florio's point, Harbaugh only had Justin Tucker beside him. The altercation, may have actually ignited the Titans more than the Ravens and, thus, backfired on Harbaugh.

It's just a theory, but it was interesting to hear.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=BokkaByBirth;1993561]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    curious - are you European, Asian (Korean maybe given name)?

I'm from the Uk. New to NFL generally as only been following properly for 2 years but am totally and utterly hooked now. And that's not just because my domestic football team (Soccer to most of you on here) are god awful!
    What team do you support domestically?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing and Lamar said yesterday he feels like people want [us] to lose. I mean come on dude, y'all talked a lot of shit last year and now there is a target on your back. I don't see how that's the least bit surprising.
    Possibly, an example of another team in a line of many, that can't handle the pressure of being the hunted. Very few can. It may take time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    He’s probably still butt hurt about getting beaten in January and there they are coming into the Ravens stadium acting like they own the place. The Ravens players should have cared more about that frankly.
    If that's what it was, then I can at least understand Harbaugh. However, his players have to back up his words.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Here is the link among several reporting on the altercation. All reports that I have seen have said Ravens players were not on the field so I'm not sure that Harbaugh was trying to show out for motivation for the players. He just lost his temper. But again this doesn't seem like a situation where the players didn't back him. I'm sure had they been out there some of them would have been out there too

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Here is the link among several reporting on the altercation. All reports that I have seen have said Ravens players were not on the field so I'm not sure that Harbaugh was trying to show out for motivation for the players. He just lost his temper. But again this doesn't seem like a situation where the players didn't back him. I'm sure had they been out there some of them would have been out there too
    If that's the case it reflects very poorly on him. As a HC he cannot afford to get caught up in bs like that. He needs to make sure his team is ready to play.. And besides, that's not who he is anyway. And it looks like it backfired. Idiotic.