Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Has Harbaugh lost the dressing room?

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Funny. I wonder if you'd have said the same thing last season?

Or 2018?
    Yes I would. I’ve never been a Harbs fan.

Blog Entries

by the way - No. I do not think the locker room is an issue and I think they will play hard on Thursday. Throw the records out - it's steeler week

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I didn't see a team that lack fight on Sunday. If anything they just lacked execution especially on offense. It's obvious when two teams go into overtime against each other it means they both playing hard and well against each other.
    They lack discipline. The penalties are fucking killing us. If he can just fix that by sending a nice apology to the refs union we would probably be 7-2 right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    The fact that Harbaugh and one or 2 of the coaches were out there jawing with the Titans alone without any of the players there to back them up really caught my attention. May be nothing, but I can't imagine as a player me leaving my coach out to dry like that.
    That's what I said on another thread. Where are the leaders on this team. And why is the HC out there jawing with opposing players? He should have more concerned with making sure his team is prepared to play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Tomlin always has them ready to play. And he has a defensive background. I’d take Tomlin over Harbaugh any day.
    You should check the Steelers board when they dont make the playoffs. Tomlin is accused of much of what Harbaugh is accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That's what I said on another thread. Where are the leaders on this team. And why is the HC out there jawing with opposing players? He should have more concerned with making sure his team is prepared to play.
    He’s probably still butt hurt about getting beaten in January and there they are coming into the Ravens stadium acting like they own the place. The Ravens players should have cared more about that frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Funny. I wonder if you'd have said the same thing last season?

Or 2018?
    yes. As I said at the start of the season, the Steelers almost made the playoffs with no qb while the "fanbase" was bragging about our two 2019 victories over a qb-less team (one took OT, the second, Duck (where is he?) gave it away with 4 minutes left) and I predicted the Steelers would win the division and could run the table.

2018, what were they, 6 losses, 5 were by <=7 pts. That's the "off year" you have to cite? #6 in pts for, mid-road in pts against. lol. Rooney and Tomlin are brilliant. They never waver, never get caught up in cutesy fads, allocate resources where it counts year after year...their players are interchangeable not only on depth chart but year to year, decade to decade. They just keep coming with the same thing which works endlessly. And we never hear about their scouting dept nor any self-obsession and praise over middle round draft grades. So ozzie-era. tired. meaningless.

Since draft day has become our defacto bowl, we might as well lose out for position.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You should check the Steelers board when they dont make the playoffs. Tomlin is accused of much of what Harbaugh is accused of.
    yeah the fans down here absolutely hate Tomlin (or did before this year). We laugh at the sports bar as they rip him and call him 'the cheerleader'. to each his own

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Their fan base has always under appreciated Tomlin. I was hoping they’d fire him years ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    He’s probably still butt hurt about getting beaten in January and there they are coming into the Ravens stadium acting like they own the place. The Ravens players should have cared more about that frankly.
    That's what concerns me the most.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That's what concerns me the most.
    The Titans basically called us soft and we proved them right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Their fan base has always under appreciated Tomlin. I was hoping they’d fire him years ago.
    Mike Tomlin's teams have won exactly 2 more playoff games than Harbaugh since 2014.

The grass is always greener for some.