Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Path to playoffs discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Gota flush that one. It's all still ahead of the them.

Lol, playoffs.

11-5 you're in. 10-6 you need help. Just get to 11-5.

Beat the Steelers?
    I'd be surprised if Ravens players aren't actively trying to expose themselves to Covid and get a positive test
    The beat down on Thursday is going to be embarrassing
    This team should not make the playoffs, and I don't really care to see another one and done anyway.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about the Steelers game. Get a couple of players back and start using the guys who've shown glimpses a bit more (Dobbins and even Bryant...). If we win Thursday against a Steelers side who've been good but not great in their last few games and that could be a huge boost going into the last run of games which frankly, viewed through the same lens I came into this season with are all fairly straightforward, including the Browns - week 1 anyone?

Going to be a very weird end of the year. I see a couple games where we will actively have to hope the Steelers win which is never fun.

Blog Entries

Just win baby!!!! That is it and that is all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BokkaByBirth View Post
    I'm still cautiously optimistic about the Steelers game. Get a couple of players back and start using the guys who've shown glimpses a bit more (Dobbins and even Bryant...). If we win Thursday against a Steelers side who've been good but not great in their last few games and that could be a huge boost going into the last run of games which frankly, viewed through the same lens I came into this season with are all fairly straightforward, including the Browns - week 1 anyone?
    I feel the same, they always get up for this game. Funny too is that they usually split them, with the road team winning.

The Ravens and Steelers have played in some epic matchups over the years, and it's led to the NFL's most balanced rivalry. Since 1999, each team has beaten the other 23 times, and their PPG in those 46 games are less than a single point apart.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Get into the playoffs then what? I suppose anything can happen but beating up on some bad teams in December will have to be enough to get their confidence back. The Browns game will be like a playoff game.

Backs against the wall. But this thanksgiving is a must win for any confidence going forward.
    Hopefully we can get some big bodies back for this one.

Thanksgiving Is usually our win. Would be need to stop that Sqeelers record and get a afc north win. And afc win

We played ok last time against them. We not the best team , so the penalties has to stop. And the turnovers magin has to be in our favor.

2020 is weird as hell. Get shit done this thanksgiving then take the extra time to smooth out the whole damn team.

Yeah i want to go dancing and believe we still will in playoffs

And hope we face the Sqeelers in playoffs for lamar and ravens to get a playoffs win. Just might be what we need to get over that playoffs hump.

First is thanksgiving, show up show out and beat your rival. On my fav holiday in Shitsburgh with Fans yelling and hopefully crying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Get into the playoffs then what? I suppose anything can happen but beating up on some bad teams in December will have to be enough to get their confidence back. The Browns game will be like a playoff game.
    Get into "the tournament" and anything can happen. People said the same thing about 2012. Ravens aren't good enough to beat Denver and New England, etc. Not to mention, there has only been 1 game this year the Ravens were not competitive (KC)....every other game...a play here or there could have made the difference. It's not like Ravens are getting blown out when they have lost. Obviously, this season has been a disappointment so far with the expectations set last season, but that doesn't mean this team isn't capable of turning it around and beating good teams.

PLEASE...lets keep this thread about what Ravens need to get into playoffs. If you want to share an opinion that the Ravens suck and don't deserve or won't be in the playoffs, please use another thread to share that opinion. We don't need every thread to be loaded with negative opinions!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    D R, to me it is a defeatist attitude to say not want to make the playoffs to get better draft position.
    How did that work out for the Browns for so many years?
    Win, let the chips fall where they may, then see where you are after the smoke clears.
    Is it better to watch other teams in the 1st playoff game, while ours is in "wait until next year mode?"
    I think not... Bc