Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How many teams have 3 WRs better than the Ravens "No 1"?

We have the worst receiving corps in football. That's really all that needs to be said.

Like swap any QB onto this team with these receivers and with Roman's inept passing game, and they would look absolutely horrendous.

Blog Entries

When have the Ravens NOT had a WR corps in the bottom four of the league? 2012 might have been the last time. 2014 was what, Smith Sr. and Torrey? Smith Sr. alone probably kept us out of the bottom 4 that year. Even given his age.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Honestly, I might take Alabama’s receivers or Ohio’s states over ours lol. Definitely would have taken LSUs WR over ours last year just to have Jefferson.

Sad af.

How many teams have 3 WRs better than the Ravens "No 1"?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If anyone does not agree with the list, can they name the WRs he listed that aren't better than Snead? So far, I've only heard one.
    Every single third name on the list outside of AB, Lamb and JuJu.

I’ll agree with Pitt as well.

The bombastic nature of the ridiculous includes Cincinnati, that might not have one better at all, let alone 3. Beasley and Snead are essentially the same player.

I would agree half the league has two better, but the ginormous reach to include 5 names on some of these and so many merely adequate JAG’s is where i lose respect for the list and can’t take it seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many TE's can we field at one time?

6. Re: How many teams have 3 WRs better than the Ravens "No 1"?

Hollywood was be amazing in any other offense in the league. He would have success in New Orleans, KC, SEA, GB, Atl.. Any offense with a a good passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by buckabee View Post
    Hollywood was be amazing in any other offense in the league. He would have success in New Orleans, KC, SEA, GB, Atl.. Any offense with a a good passing game.
    Agree bro. He’d be eating on most other teams.

Maybe. Part of it is schemes, but part of it is that he put on 25lbs and seems to have lost his burst and agility from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    Maybe. Part of it is schemes, but part of it is that he put on 25lbs and seems to have lost his burst and agility from last year.
    Didn't anyone in the organization ask is a 5'7" WR putting on 20-25 lbs of muscle really the best idea.

Lol Hollywood better than half those guys

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    Can you show me plays where he lost his burst. Thanks

That's theoretical at this point. He still has potential but so do a lot of others on the list.

I was looking at how receivers are now - this season's Soulja rather than last season's Hollywood. By my reckoning that makes Snead, an average NFL WR, the Ravens No 1.