Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: AMA - John Harbaugh edition

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalRaven View Post
    John, what was the issue at midfield vs titans?
    What issue? I punked them Boyz!

I was ready to go! I forgot I dont have my dawgs anymore when I got out there realized only Tucker was left of the dawgs we use to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black?

You seen how I punked Vrabel didn’t you?

Come at me bro!

keyboard warrior you win the internet. carry on Karen

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Coach, please compare and contrast the direct snaps to Henry in this game and Ingram in the Patriots game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    keyboard warrior you win the internet. carry on Karen
    You didn’t see me at midfield?

You want the bull you get the horns! Team isn’t flying until tomorrow we can meet at the shield at 1pm.

What’s up?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Coach, please compare and contrast the direct snaps to Henry in this game and Ingram in the Patriots game.

The comparison is simple. Vrabel being under Belicheck for many years was recording our practice to steal plays from our high powered offense. We knew he was watching and told Skura to botch the snap. Vrabel’s big meat head ass fell for it and made his own center screw it up. Ingrams recovery was much better. He competed!

Blog Entries

The comparison is simple. Vrabel being under Belicheck for many years was recording our practice to steal plays from our high powered offense. We knew he was watching and told Skura to botch the snap. Vrabel’s big meat head ass fell for it and made his own center screw it up. Ingrams recovery was much better. He competed!

Thanks for the quick response!

Follow up question coach, since you knew they were watching and stealing your, clearly brilliant and extremely creative, plays why weren't you ready for their fake punt that imitated your fake punt with Boykin?

If you are going to say player failure of execution, why did it look like the player was completely fooled and didn't even see it coming? Doesn't that speak more to coaching or at least preparation?

If it still falls back to player execution failures, how many times do they need to fail to execute to get the Boykin treatment? Will 'pine time jet' just run clear out plays now?

Blog Entries

One more question coach, why do you have so many plays with everyone packed in so tight? Has Roman even thought about the effects of spreading out Hollywood and Duvernay on each side and having them run clear out routes? Maybe take a deep shot once or twice? Wouldn't that at least pull defenders out of the box and leave fewer to defend the run? Maybe you could even hit a big play or get a long "Torrey Smith PI" call for you?

Also why didn't our receiver try to jump through the defender to get a DPI called last week? Execution again?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Thanks for the quick response!

Follow up question coach, since you knew they were watching and stealing your, clearly brilliant and extremely creative, plays why weren't you ready for their fake punt that imitated your fake punt with Boykin?

If you are going to say player failure of execution, why did it look like the player was completely fooled and didn't even see it coming? Doesn't that speak more to coaching or at least preparation?

If it still falls back to player execution failures, how many times do they need to fail to execute to get the Boykin treatment? Will 'pine time jet' just run clear out plays now?
    I like the way our guys competed this week leading up to the game. Boykin had a really good week of practice and he competes.
    I have a great group of coaches.

Blog Entries

Coach how do you feel about the game being postponed to Sunday? At least one Steeler is none too happy. It could spell trouble for the ravens defense on third down this Sunday.
    Conversation

JuJu Smith-Schuster
    @TeamJuJu
    First the NFL takes away our bye week because another team can’t get their Covid situation together, now they take away our Thanksgiving primetime game for the same reason. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Coach how do you feel about the game being postponed to Sunday? At least one Steeler is none too happy. It could spell trouble for the ravens defense on third down this Sunday.
    Conversation

JuJu Smith-Schuster
    @TeamJuJu
    First the NFL takes away our bye week because another team can’t get their Covid situation together, now they take away our Thanksgiving primetime game for the same reason. Smh.
    Well JuJu is a bit soft if you ask me. The players resemble the fan base. If we play and a few players catch Covid and they lose we will have to hear how the NFL and Ravens don’t care about player safety.
    JuJu is worried about the regular season record and that’s why he’s so hell bent on getting it in Thursday. There’s a chance for more positive cases so Sunday Is the safest bet to not transfer it to the Steelers team.

JuJu is not one of the mighty men and would never get a sticker in Baltimore.

Blog Entries

Well JuJu is a bit soft if you ask me. The players resemble the fan base. If we play and a few players catch Covid and they lose we will have to hear how the NFL and Ravens don’t care about player safety.
    JuJu is worried about the regular season record and that’s why he’s so hell bent on getting it in Thursday. There’s a chance for more positive cases so Sunday Is the safest bet to not transfer it to the Steelers team.

JuJu is not one of the mighty men and would never get a sticker in Baltimore.

Thanks Coach!!!

Culex, let me be real with you. DeCosta and Ozzie are the real problems here. For the love of god could they hit on just one of these guys?

You were insinuating that they’re the problem and not me and my staff, correct?