Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

AMA - John Harbaugh edition

Hey all,
    My good friend Bmorebirds24 has let me borrow his account to do an ask me anything. I read the board at times when on the can taking some weight off. However, I’ve notice the past couple of weeks there been some serious finger pointing going around and a lot here point at me and my coaching staff. I’m giving the Ravens flock a chance to come at me and ask me to my face any questions that you have about me, my coaching staff or the team I run....

I will not discuss injuries and yes, I love the way my guys compete.

Fire away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: AMA - John Harbaugh edition

Has the relationship with Marquise Brown completely soured?

Is Dobbins the lead back from this point forward?

How mighty are these mighty men?

How did it feel to get beat at your own game on the fake punt?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Has the relationship with Marquise Brown completely soured?

Is Dobbins the lead back from this point forward?

How mighty are these mighty men?

How did it feel to get beat at your own game on the fake punt?
    That’s a great series of questions. Please going forward address me as coach.
    1. Lamar wouldn’t drive him to the stadium today. Everyone is mad he calls himself Hollywood and a Soulja but he’s a fraud at both.
    2. Ingram, Edwards and Hill are going to be big contributors going forward. Hill looked good on special teams today and that’s big.
    3. They’re mighty but not as mighty as the Ray Lewis, Reeds, Suggs and Flacco that I had and DeCosta got rid of behind my back. (Boldin too)
    4. It was bush league. They know that’s our thing and they stole it. Probably video our practice. (See his old coach)

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    That’s a great series of questions. Please going forward address me as coach.
    1. Lamar wouldn’t drive him to the stadium today. Everyone is mad he calls himself Hollywood and a Soulja but he’s a fraud at both.
    2. Ingram, Edwards and Hill are going to be big contributors going forward. Hill looked good on special teams today and that’s big.
    3. They’re mighty but not as mighty as the Ray Lewis, Reeds, Suggs and Flacco that I had and DeCosta got rid of behind my back. (Boldin too)
    4. It was bush league. They know that’s our thing and they stole it. Probably video our practice. (See his old coach)

Great answer for #2 😂 Thanks Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Great answer for #2 Thanks Coach
    I was most impressed with that answer myself. For a second I wondered if I was really Harbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Hey all,
    My good friend Bmorebirds24 has let me borrow his account to do an ask me anything. I read the board at times when on the can taking some weight off. However, I’ve notice the past couple of weeks there been some serious finger pointing going around and a lot here point at me and my coaching staff. I’m giving the Ravens flock a chance to come at me and ask me to my face any questions that you have about me, my coaching staff or the team I run....

I will not discuss injuries and yes, I love the way my guys compete.

Fire away!

What dirt do you have in Buiscit? Nudes? Sex tapes? Videos of him eating steak well done

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    What dirt do you have in Buiscit? Nudes? Sex tapes? Videos of him eating steak well done
    Jealous one huh?

Check my resume. The SB is all I needed. Jealousy is a disease, get well!

No questions at this time coach but I wanna say This may be the Best thread ever on this Board!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    No questions at this time coach but I wanna say This may be the Best thread ever on this Board!

Is elite coaches aren’t afraid of good questions from our fans. Me and Bill Belichick know what we are doing and that’s why we are very successful at what we do. Appreciate the kind words.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Hey coach!

In your post game presser you d said that the decision to make Dobbins the primary RB was made in game. Who's decision was it to ride Dobbins, when was that decision made and who's decision was it to split time between the running backs?

Why did you take Dobbins out and replace him with Justice Hill at the goal line today? Why was this play run with an empty backfield? Isn't that like running a play with only ten men if you don't use him as a running back?

When is SB going to force you to fire Greg Roman? Are you going to claim it was all your idea like when SB ordered you to fire Cam Cameron?

Did Dez Bryant pass the conditioning test? Or was it waived because of the desperate need for WR help?

Do you have a plan to kidnap the scouts from Pittsburgh to learn their WR drafting secrets?

Were you going to draft Hurts if the Eagles didn't take him first?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Hey coach!

In your post game presser you d said that the decision to make Dobbins the primary RB was made in game. Who's decision was it to ride Dobbins, when was that decision made and who's decision was it to split time between the running backs?

Why did you take Dobbins out and replace him with Justice Hill at the goal line today? Why was this play run with an empty backfield? Isn't that like running a play with only ten men if you don't use him as a running back?

When is SB going to force you to fire Greg Roman? Are you going to claim it was all your idea like when SB ordered you to fire Cam Cameron?

Did Dez Bryant pass the conditioning test? Or was it waived because of the desperate need for WR help?

Do you have a plan to kidnap the scouts from Pittsburgh to learn their WR drafting secrets?

Were you going to draft Hurts if the Eagles didn't take him first?

Thank you for your time.
    We made the decision as a coaching staff. Roman has been doing this a long time and I trust his opinions along with others on the staff.

Will have to answer this after watching the film. Was probably chewing out the defense that forgot this is tackle football when this happened.

Roman is respected around the league and is one of the best coaches I’ve ever worked with. Steve won’t do shit. I have him in my back pocket. Cam was MY decision. It was MY coaching that won the SB. You guys always wanna talk about the common denominator around here... well who was the common denominator the SB year? That’s me!

Dez Bryant worked very hard to be here and in this position. We are proud to have him on this team and he has shown that he’s ready to compete. The condition test is over rated with COVID being a respiratory virus.

I like our guys!

No! We wanted an Olineman that could block without holding the other teams players and not jump before the ball is snapped. None of them fell to us.

Who is the bigger fraud? You or your brother?